Top 10 biggest at lpsg?

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Way back in the day - when I was on here ALL the time - I usually made these lists. This site has grown (har har) and even the giants are in the company of giants. While I miss the attention, it is nice to watch from the sidelines these days.

The original, authentic, LPSG-old-schooler,

Duderino

D_Barbi Bendone

Account Disabled
Media

D_Barbi Bendone

Account Disabled
Media
Whoever is in the top 10-20 on LPSG. I made this list to challenge the most acclaimed for largest length, with a list of those other large ones most don't come across or even mentioned.

shyguy01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

LoL.. u really need to get some glasses on! Over half of those dicks u posted are either fake pics or not even the same person! Goes with saying this site is full of em.. At least Maestro, Cason and Quercusone are genuine! And are worthy of being at the top! As for Jonah falcon he's just an ugly jumped up prick who didn't need to be on Tv. :tongue:

D_Barbi Bendone

Account Disabled
Media
I did take a good look at all of their galleries and the only ones that looked really suspicious were Barry12 and sk8erxxl. Most of them also have very large friends lists, so if they are fake, it seems they would have been outed by now?

I do know that thick_monster and wrist_thick10 have been verified by others.