Top 10 female fantasies

D

deleted4696391

1. yes, have done and yes do fantasize about. Perhaps “stranger” needs definition - I don’t fantasize about getting it on with random guys who are totally unknown to me. It’s usually “cute guy at gym” or “that really hot guy who runs shirtless past my window on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:45 when I am having coffee in my bathrobe.”

2, 3, 4, 5 - have not done, do not fantasize about. I’m just not wired for kink/BDSM. I guess I have had dominating partners, but for me that was a problem not a turn on.

6, 7, 8, 9, 10 - have done, and do fantasize about.

1, 7 and 10 overlap for me.

6 and 9 also come together. (Pun very intended).

Reactions: Lionkingpups22

Intellectualmeat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Totally false stereotype. I hate beer :p.
It’s truly disgusting. I’ve never understood the fascination with a liquid that requires one to “get used to the taste”. Why would I intentionally get used to bad tasting beverages? Ugh

blackdingo9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You could distill it down to three main ones:

1. Rape/being dominated/stranger fantasy

2. Dominatrix/roleplay fantasy

3. Group sex fantasy (includes being watched, experimenting with other women)

I'd be interested to see the top 3 male fantasies, but I'm not sure LPSG would be the best place to poll.
im a straight male and my top 3 would be

1. sex with 2 women
2. being dominated BDSM by my woman
3. sex in public or group sex so others can watch or me watch my woman with a man with a huge dick like mine

naomi-star

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree with: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8. Unsure: 5.

Done: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8.

But don`t know if my 2 counts - that was always on LARPS or conventions, where everyone was playing a role, but not in an explicit sexual way. But I love this anonymity of being someone else and not trading any real datas... no real names, age, whatever.

D

deleted19126261

1, 4, 5, 6.

The important thing to remember these are fantasises and not realities. Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how to look at it.

By far the biggest fantasy for me is to have sex with a complete stranger. Not a one-night stand, but something more spontaneous and raunchier.

BiAlex39

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wife and I have had threesomes with a close friend and we want to have one with a well hung guy, I wantbto see her get fucked by a guy with a bigger dick, she wants to see me get ass fucked by a guy and see me get sucked off. My stepmother used to watch me jackoff from the hallway and i still jackoff to that