Top 5 Favorite Asses

model101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
all of them got perfect asses n hell who ever says that they dont is a no-body and shouldent talk them men prolly bought there asses

B_thanatos_antinous

Experimental Member
Media
Javy Lopez is so fine. I love this guy. And his butt gets me hard every time. Not to mention that I met him, and he was wearing a tight pair of jeans. Amazing.

I remember reading several years ago reading on another board a post where this guy wrote that he saw Javy at a mall in the Atlanta area. Javy was wearing the tightest pair of jeans, and the guy wrote that he got a hard on right there when he saw his butt.

Balljunkie, what did Javy's butt look like in jeans?

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
go to a site called "RUDEJAM" and look at the ass on some of those guys .there is even a section titled free images--look atthe ass of some of those dudes now those are assess...buff firm big ole booties...not those saggy assess like i saw in the so called top favorites here....
ARLISS GOT IT, very few white guys had a great ass like them big booty brothaz.

B_8=D

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
go to a site called "RUDEJAM" and look at the ass on some of those guys .there is even a section titled free images--look atthe ass of some of those dudes now those are assess...buff firm big ole booties...not those saggy assess like i saw in the so called top favorites here....
I agree i been to that site and those guyz have great firm muscilar asses with big dicks too...like this one:

Attachments

Reactions: Fellowship

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Woo Hooo!
Dean from Straight College Men is my fave...he's fucking adorable, and DAMN! That ass!!!! Just says, "Use this!!!":biggrin1:

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Members here, and in my opinion better than the celebrity pics that have been posted in this thread, are Bubblebutt05 and Cegro27.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Members here, and in my opinion better than the celebrity pics that have been posted in this thread, are Bubblebutt05 and Cegro27.
I was gonna make an LPSG category, but I could only think of two whose asses I really liked: Hungitaliano and Bubblebutt05. I'll have to check out Cegro's gallery some time!:biggrin: