LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is difficult to hone the list down to 5 , unless you eliminate some hung men who might otherwise make a top 12 list like : Irish , Hardguard, Naughty B'hoy, Samwell , Realmo , Hung Josh, Vinny S. and others.

My top 5 list in order of size and presentation combined is:

Hung Italiano (Real class)
Petergroot (beautiful cock)
Quercusone (the biggest)
Monster (sexy)
Donkeyboy9 (last but not least)

Reactions: Allan S.

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
fresnillo****
thefrench_h ****
simonsexylover slightly Suspicious about that one
ruperty ****
9inchcanadian

My Favs

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could be wrong....side18.jpg looks out of proportion and a bit bizarre compared to other pics. I am new to the site so as I said maybe I am wrong.

D_Charlie Peen

1st Like
Media
I could be wrong....side18.jpg looks out of proportion and a bit bizarre compared to other pics. I am new to the site so as I said maybe I am wrong.

I always claimed I'm not insanely huge, as my size is (more or less) 8.5 x 7.
If that pic looks suspicious to you, it might be because of the angle, but I assure you none of the pics in my gallery are fake.

The purpose of the gallery is to show what your willy looks like. Therefore there's no point in digitally altering your pictures.

This was a bit off topic, but I wanted to make things clear.
If you have any more complaints, feel free to send me a PM.

Peace :smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hes not on this sight you gay idiot
at least Ive never heard of that as a member name

There are thoughts best internalized...to verbalize them is to show insensitivity at best and to reveal bigotry and social immaturity at worst!

Reactions: Allan S.
D

deleted136887

It is difficult to hone the list down to 5 , unless you eliminate some hung men who might otherwise make a top 12 list like : Irish , Hardguard, Naughty B'hoy, Samwell , Realmo , Hung Josh, Vinny S. and others.

My top 5 list in order of size and presentation combined is:

Hung Italiano (Real class)
Petergroot (beautiful cock)
Quercusone (the biggest)
Monster (sexy)
Donkeyboy9 (last but not least)

Oh fuck !!thank you!!!
Now I gotta get to the USA and pay you all.....
Cheers mon:biggrin1:
PS Donkey.... You be chill!!!!:wink:

D

deleted136887

I always claimed I'm not insanely huge, as my size is (more or less) 8.5 x 7.
If that pic looks suspicious to you, it might be because of the angle, but I assure you none of the pics in my gallery are fake.

The purpose of the gallery is to show what your willy looks like. Therefore there's no point in digitally altering your pictures.

This was a bit off topic, but I wanted to make things clear.
If you have any more complaints, feel free to send me a PM.

Peace :smile:

You know, SP, all these INSANELY 11" and 16" guys can go and take a hike mate. You got what you got, I personally think you be chill. C'est exact. it's the way your cock is, and if some poor loosers have to PS the images, hey mate, fuck'em. FAR too many (so-called)12" inch loosers around.:biggrin1:

D

deleted136887

There are thoughts best internalized...to verbalize them is to show insensitivity at best and to reveal bigotry and social immaturity at worst!

You know mate I respect you. (But sometimes your manners get the best of you.) so let go, and tell that fucking looser to watch his p&q's, and we all be ready to kick his ass. That was uncalled for, and at the end of the day, he is a...............looooooser.

D

deleted136887

I love all the penis, even the ugly ones, because they make the best dick look even better...

and you quote me on that.

so, what to your exquisite eyes would constitute a perfect cock? obviously there is more involved than mere size.? (and don't give me that old standby of a sense of humour...)