Top, bottom,or VERS only & why

lance-ryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’m vers, but it tends to fluctuate. Like right now, I’m more of a bottom with men because I’m in an open relationship with a woman where I’m a dom top in our dynamic… so there’s definitely times where I can feel my hole just craving cock haha

D

deleted784661

I’m vers, but it tends to fluctuate. Like right now, I’m more of a bottom with men because I’m in an open relationship with a woman where I’m a dom top in our dynamic… so there’s definitely times where I can feel my hole just craving cock haha
Have you ever considered a bisexual MMF threesome? You sound like that you would be a perfect candidate to be the meat in the middle of the sandwich. Thanks for the reply.

capriszn

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Bottom only here. It's a bit weird because I'm bi and my longest lasting relationship was with a woman, but ever since I can remember starting thinking about sex the idea of penetrating with my penis made me very uncomfortable, a feeling that became even stronger when I started having sex with women. It's not that it was entirley unpleasent, I liked the feeling of cumming (but not even that much), I don't like what comes before, it give me some sort of sexual disphoria (I don't know if it's an actual thing - but that's what it describes it the best). When I realized I liked guys as well I thought that maybe that was the reason, that it'd be different with guys, but no, I tried it and it was the same. I actually was a bit depressed about it because at the time I rejected entirley the possibility of bottoming because it seemed too gay and too painfull, so I thought I would be never sexually satisfied. But eventually I started fantasizing about it, and the more I thought about it, the idea of being the receiver, being in the passive position became appealing to me, and more suited and natural for me. I started practicing, first by myself with toys and other object, then with guys and... well, ever since I broke up with my gf I'd sex mostly with men and only as a bottom - and I can say that I'm fully satisfied :)

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I think of masturbation or sex, my first thought is having my ass filled. Penile stimulation is way down the list.

D

deleted784661

Bottom only here. It's a bit weird because I'm bi and my longest lasting relationship was with a woman, but ever since I can remember starting thinking about sex the idea of penetrating with my penis made me very uncomfortable, a feeling that became even stronger when I started having sex with women. It's not that it was entirley unpleasent, I liked the feeling of cumming (but not even that much), I don't like what comes before, it give me some sort of sexual disphoria (I don't know if it's an actual thing - but that's what it describes it the best). When I realized I liked guys as well I thought that maybe that was the reason, that it'd be different with guys, but no, I tried it and it was the same. I actually was a bit depressed about it because at the time I rejected entirley the possibility of bottoming because it seemed too gay and too painfull, so I thought I would be never sexually satisfied. But eventually I started fantasizing about it, and the more I thought about it, the idea of being the receiver, being in the passive position became appealing to me, and more suited and natural for me. I started practicing, first by myself with toys and other object, then with guys and... well, ever since I broke up with my gf I'd sex mostly with men and only as a bottom - and I can say that I'm fully satisfied :)
Sounds like you tried everything, but you have to be true to yourself.

FanOfMrMagoo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am top only and most of the time side only. But it's not really because I want to be only top. I am attracted almost all the time only by tops and being bottom without being top at the same time bores me.
Since a few months I am almost exclusively side. Even being top bores me, when I fuck a bottom, I constantly have the impression that he has more pleasure than me and I end up speeding up to get it over with.
I need to do it with a top because what turns me on is the knowledge that the guy in front of me could, if he wanted, turn me around and fuck me back.
When I see another top fuck a guy, I'm not interested in seeing the bottom. I'm more captivated by him and I just want to do it with that top, fuck him like he fucks that bottom and get fucked by him.

Reactions: deleted784661
D

deleted784661

I am top only and most of the time side only. But it's not really because I want to be only top. I am attracted almost all the time only by tops and being bottom without being top at the same time bores me.
Since a few months I am almost exclusively side. Even being top bores me, when I fuck a bottom, I constantly have the impression that he has more pleasure than me and I end up speeding up to get it over with.
I need to do it with a top because what turns me on is the knowledge that the guy in front of me could, if he wanted, turn me around and fuck me back.
When I see another top fuck a guy, I'm not interested in seeing the bottom. I'm more captivated by him and I just want to do it with that top, fuck him like he fucks that bottom and get fucked by him.
Sounds like subconsciously you'd like to be versatile and really you might be afraid of losing control. That's what I get from the last sentence in your reply. Read it over,and tell me I'm wrong!! In my opinion you should try being the " meat" in sandwich,you know getting fucked while fucking someone else. You should try it,and if possible let me know how you felt about it. Thanks for your reply.

FanOfMrMagoo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sounds like subconsciously you'd like to be versatile and really you might be afraid of losing control. That's what I get from the last sentence in your reply. Read it over,and tell me I'm wrong!! In my opinion you should try being the " meat" in sandwich,you know getting fucked while fucking someone else. You should try it,and if possible let me know how you felt about it. Thanks for your reply.
I might be a bit afraid of loosing control, but only in being just a bottom. When I'm a side, being the sub or the dom is never a problem and I like to alternate.
I'll try being the meat one day

Reactions: deleted784661
D

deleted784661

I might be a bit afraid of loosing control, but only in being just a bottom. When I'm a side, being the sub or the dom is never a problem and I like to alternate.
I'll try being the meat one day
From what I've read in the site, you'll probably get addicted to it. Many after their first time want to do that exclusively. A lot of flip fucking fun!!

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My lover and I are both versatile and strictly exclusive. From the our first fuck together almost 25 years ago we've always flip flopped. Neither of us are dominant or submissive when it comes to our fuck life.

Reactions: FanOfMrMagoo

FanOfMrMagoo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My lover and I are both versatile and strictly exclusive. From the our first fuck together almost 25 years ago we've always flip flopped. Neither of us are dominant or submissive when it comes to our fuck life.
I think in the long term, this is exactly what I want. At least now, I know it's possible.

Reactions: kdubb

rockhardbttm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ver / Bottom here but I’m ok with never topping. It’s kind of weird because I started off as a top that never bottomed. But I always, in my head, thought the idea of getting fucked was amazing especially when you see then hot bottoms getting railed but I refused to try it. After years passed I finally tried it with a FWB. It hurt like fuck but was a pleasurable pain and he commented how rock hard i was the hold time. I barely noticed cause in my head I was going back and forth between “pain” oh that “feels good” ... “pain” oh that “feels good” to pay attention to my dick. Especially since I wasn’t using it. Eventually I tried more and more and realized I enjoyed being a bottom way more than a top. As a top I enjoyed the feeling of cumming but that was it. I realized that was just sexual energy that needed to be released nothing more. I enjoyed everything as a bottom from start to finish. And the only time I’m insanely hard is when Im getting fucked.

• Love
Reactions: Thickstick

Here_Now

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Isn't this the way it should be? Wonderful.

Lucky you!

Reactions: kdubb