Top, bottom or vers.

For the men who have sex with men. are you an...?

• Anal Top

Votes: 71 23.4%
  • Anal Bottom

Votes: 84 27.6%
  • Versatile

Votes: 122 40.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 17 5.6%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Storyofmydick:
Vers is fun, but I find myself distracted in a vers situation. I can't decide WHICH I want to be. Usually I end up taking control and am a total top.

I will admit I had a bf for about 6 months who I was 100% vers with (he's the one I did all my bottoming for) and he was very talented as both. However, I still ended up on top more often than not. When he did top me - lets just say "wow."

For me I guess I'm just picky as to who I'd bottom for and prefer being a top.....

D

deleted556573

I'm primarily a top. I will bottom every great once in awhile (I can count on one hand how many times I've bottomed in the last 10 years).

If I never bottomed again, it wouldn't break my heart.

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last edited:

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I posted this on another thread, I hope that is OK. I'm a bottom, and you'll be able to tell that I enjoy it! Peace.

What can I say. I simply love being penetrated anally. Just thinking about it makes me hard. Just smelling KY Jelly, knowing I will soon feel a hard cock opening me up makes me hard. I love everything about it--the submission, the vulnerability, the intimacy, the surrender, and oh my god, the immense pleasure.........

I love the anticipation, waiting and knowing that I will soon be feeling a warm, hard, silky smooth dick entering me.....

I love feeling a soft but firm mushroom head barely touching my asshole and slowing begin to open me up.....you want to slide forward or move your hips to feel more of the dick inside you......you want it sooooo bad...

I love feeling a hard dick slide deep inside me...almost makes me stop breathing it feels so good. ...and you just want it deeper.....and deeper....and deeper......arching your back and slowly but forcefully thrusting your hips, trying to get another half-inch deeper inside your ass.....to feel a stomach pressed up against your ass and his balls slapping against your crack or own balls....now breathing in short, shallow breaths as your body adjusts to the penetration....

I love feeling your body and particularly your sphincter relaxing and loosening up, completely surrendering and accepting the delicious dick that is inside you......feeling the hard dick begin to slowly move in and out, in and out, in and out, feeling the head and shaft moving inside your ass...moving your body in rhythm with his....pushing your ass back harder, wanting his dick still deeper....my own dick rock hard and oozing pre-cum....

I love when the dick inside you begins to make contact with your prostrate, slowly stroking the little walnut inside, feeling sooooo good and generating this warm anal glow throughout your entire body....it just feels so good.....you are moving towards an orgasm but don't know how because nothing is touching your dick....it's just pleasure from somewhere inside your ass........you feel the pleasure building, but can't stop it....don't want to stop it....no more in and out...you grab his ass cheeks and hold him against you, his dick buried deep inside your ass....moving and grinding your hips and squirming around in pleasure..barely breathing...

And then an orgasm like you have never felt before takes hold of your entire body.....your brain is connected to your ass, connected to your dick and balls, to your legs which begin to shake.....an orgasm so strong and so powerful..........your asshole clinching and releasing, clinching and releasing....sometimes cum spurts out in long powerful spurts...other times sperm simply flows from your throbbing dick, first thick and creamy, then thin and watery.........you are moaning and whimpering, groaning and screaming....and you don't care who hears you or knows that a dick inside your ass is giving you the strongest orgasm you've ever felt....it's so freaking good....

I love it. Crave it. Can't get enough.

BuffaloMedic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just don't enjoy bottoming. It doesn't feel good. I've been with one guy who made it feel OK; he seemed to understand the mechanics.

I certainly don't mind being submissive; it's not the power thing. I also am learning to be dominant, if the guy likes it. I've just done it enough to know it's not my thing.

If I was with someone that I had feelings for, I'd do it for them. Affection for someone can make it different. But I'm almost completely a top.