Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a total top, as I've only fucked guys since 1981. Before that I was versatile for a few years, but I never got to like the feel of a cock up my ass. Now I just love using my big cock on a bottom guy, showing his ass as he submits to me, and the feeling as I thrust in and out as he begs me to fuck him harder. View attachment 1477409
Yes!

Would a top ever be fucked in the ass?

99.99% of the time the answer will be no

Would a bottom ever fuck another bottom?

99.99% of the time the answer will be no

When you meet someone is that one of the first question that is asked?

Well maybe not the very first questions but my sexual preference are all deal breakers and will end things if it's not met in a relationship

D

deleted1338241

I consider myself a top as I haven't been fucked for a decade and you can count the amount of times that I was bottoming on one hand. My husband is vers and whenever he feels like topping we'll invite a bottom to slip fuck over.

I'm not exactly against the thought of bottoming - but the one topping should be small or maximum average size. I just can't exactly enjoy a huge one up my bum and my better half is evenly long but a bit thicker than I am. However those vers guys tend to go only bottom when they are here and see our cocks. :/

SubBoy69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a pure bottom never topped my life, and my boyfriend is a pure top and he's never bottomed in his life, honestly one does feel as though they are missing out by not being 'ver' but I'm pretty content with the status quo

Reactions: nellon399

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My lover and I are both versatile. We thoroughly enjoy getting to fuck and being fucked by the other. Seeding each other's ass bareback is on of the best and most intimate feelings two guys can do together.

Reactions: SubBoy69