'Top Gear' U.S

S

superbot

I see that after much speculation the US are to finally get their version of the BBC show.Many people,I believe,are sceptical.Wonder how it'll pan out??......

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
American Top Gear will most likely be pure crap. I love the hell out of the BBC version though. I'm speculative but pessimistic. The BBC camera crew is top notch. They do this cool ass black to blue gradient coming from the top of the screen and process the hell out of the footage until it shines like a diamond. The BBC has always had the world's finest film technicians IMHO. they may have not had the best equipment all of the time, but they did achieve marvelous results with what they had to work with.

Last edited:

D_Tully Tunnelrat

Experimental Member
Media
Top Gear is a fun show. Fortunately there are not putting it on Speed in which case it would be crap. It will be on the History Channel, which has better production values. Hell, Speed can't even get AMA Superbike give replayed on the same day, much less live. I do like Top Gear's celebrity laps times feature.

S

superbot

American Top Gear will most likely be pure crap. I love the hell out of the BBC version though. I'm speculative but pessimistic. The BBC camera crew is top notch. They do this cool ass black to blue gradient coming from the top of the screen and process the hell out of the footage until it shines like a diamond. The BBC has always had the world's finest film technicians IMHO. they may have not had the best equipment all of the time, but they did achieve marvelous results with what they had to work with.
Google the end to series 13 on the Aston Martin Vantage V12.It'll bring a tear to your eye!