Top Gear's Richard Hammond

nimue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Richard Hammond is so sexy! I know there's no chance of there being any nude pix of the guy but I was wondering if anyone had any bulge pictures or had heard any rumours/had opinions of his possible endowment...

Cheers! :redface:

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My favorite show! I guess he's the best of the bunch but not my cup of tea. I'd take the Stig over them all, even with out seeing his face. PS: NBC is producing a series for the US. They're gonna fucking ruin it, I can only imagine the hosts, overly macho meat heads with very narrow rapport, all things the current host would ever be accused of.

tv412

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My favorite show! I guess he's the best of the bunch but not my cup of tea. I'd take the Stig over them all, even with out seeing his face. PS: NBC is producing a series for the US. They're gonna fucking ruin it, I can only imagine the hosts, overly macho meat heads with very narrow rapport, all things the current host would ever be accused of.

Don't worry. NBC has axed plans to produce a US-version b/c of little interest.

LessThanBig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There's an Australian version of Top Gear, set in the exact same format as the British version. It's now in it's second season and isn't too bad now, the first season was complete rubbish. As for Richard Hammond's cock, not too sure, I reccon Clarkson would be tiny though, he overcompensates with his ego.

No pics and I highly doubt there ever will be. The Hamster's happily married and his wife is sharp as a razor. He's so beloved by so many that I think whomever leaked such pictures would be hanged, drawn, and quartered.

Top Gear USA is scuttled for now. Finding the right people with the right chemistry proved impossible as the network kept searching for celebrities who didn't know each other at all and the primary person they did pick, Jay Leno, warned them that Top Gear is less about cars than about four guys getting into loads of trouble and having a blast doing it. You can't just buy that kind of chemistry. I think it would have been far wiser to approach the editorial staffs of existing magazines like Car & Driver or Automobile but then most journalists aren't terribly telegenic so it's a trade-off.

It seems ridiculous to me not to import Top Gear here in its current incarnation. Who cares if the car names are different or if we haven't a clue who many of the celebrity guests are? The show has quite a large US following, making it the most pirated TV program on the internet according to the BBC.

Top Gear is a rare and wonderful thing, a perfectly casted show with fantastic producers and loads of brilliant writing, wit, charm, and fun. The cars are simply icing on the cake.

chesschess

Cherished Member
Media
I love that show. NBC should have come look me up- I'd be more than willing to jump into some wild cars and getting into loads of trouble while getting paid for it. Shoot, I do it now without getting paid, so--. And I'm a nice guy, I'm sure some chemistry could have been created. haha