Top guys into watersports!

thirstyhere

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just moved away from Wilton Manors, damn wish I would have hooked up with you before I left! Yeah, most people don't realize that w/s can be fun and not dirty! Mm mm good ;)

thirstyhere

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How would you like to:

To answer any questions of those who don’t understand piss play or the enjoyment of helping another guy out. I don’t know why I enjoy it so much, it’s just hot to me. It’s something I have fantasized about ever since I was very young. It’s not necessarily about being dominated, it’s more about a fascination and knowing that I helped a buddy out.

This is just one of my fantasy’s… Let me know what you think!

This is a fantasy of mine… a damn good room-mate I’d say!

(You and I) are roommates or just friends “with benefits” and we are hangen out and you ask me…

It’s late in the evening and I hear you say, Hey ______ what are you doing? I reply, nothing what do you need? You say… Damn I’m really horny and need to blow a load, can you come over here for a few and suck me off? I of course say yes! As I come into the room where you are you pull out your cock and I obediently begin to take you in my mouth. You grab my head and say, hold on I’ve got to piss first. You hold my head still and start to piss and I start drinking as you go. As soon as you’re done, you start to move my head so that I know you’re ready for me to start working that load out for you. I feel your cock getting nice and hard, I can still taste your piss in my mouth and I’m of course hard as a rock! I hear you say, damn that feels so fucking good. Keep going cuz you’re going to get a nice huge load. As soon as you blow your load you say thanks and we both return to whatever we were doing.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How would you like to:

To answer any questions of those who don’t understand piss play or the enjoyment of helping another guy out. I don’t know why I enjoy it so much, it’s just hot to me. It’s something I have fantasized about ever since I was very young. It’s not necessarily about being dominated, it’s more about a fascination and knowing that I helped a buddy out.

This is just one of my fantasy’s… Let me know what you think!

This is a fantasy of mine… a damn good room-mate I’d say!

(You and I) are roommates or just friends “with benefits” and we are hangen out and you ask me…

It’s late in the evening and I hear you say, Hey ______ what are you doing? I reply, nothing what do you need? You say… Damn I’m really horny and need to blow a load, can you come over here for a few and suck me off? I of course say yes! As I come into the room where you are you pull out your cock and I obediently begin to take you in my mouth. You grab my head and say, hold on I’ve got to piss first. You hold my head still and start to piss and I start drinking as you go. As soon as you’re done, you start to move my head so that I know you’re ready for me to start working that load out for you. I feel your cock getting nice and hard, I can still taste your piss in my mouth and I’m of course hard as a rock! I hear you say, damn that feels so fucking good. Keep going cuz you’re going to get a nice huge load. As soon as you blow your load you say thanks and we both return to whatever we were doing.

OK, first of all; sorry to hear that you moved away since we are just a few blocks behind the Boardwalk...very close to WM.

Second; now that I am hard from reading this...:cool:

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could try a watersports hook-up site, like Waterboys.com to find local guys. And, if you really want to indulge your watersports fantasy, come to Wet n Hot weekend, held every summer in Palm Springs, CA! You'll meet a couple of hundred guys seriously into piss. (July 8-10, 2011, Wet 'n Hot, The Biggest Piss Party on the Planet)