Top Level Management vs. Lower Level Personnel

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Today, I was on my way to the men room stop and talk to a guy normal stuff then my upper level manager came by heading to the restroom. I finish talking and headed toward the restroom to take of business. I saw my upper level manager at the urinal, there is only two urinal so, I decided to pull up next to him where a long divider separate us. Not saying a word and pissed, somehow I felt that did not like me next to him. Not because he is top management in the restroom you we are all men and put on our pants the same way every morning.

Does anyone get this feeling with their boss or top management? I feel that I should not be force to use the stall if I choose not to.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's hard to venture an opinion without knowing the man, but maybe he would have preferred to be in the mens room alone until he completed his business. I don't think it would have mattered whether you were a regular worker or an executive; he had to share his space. I'm going to guess that he is somewhat piss shy, resented that someone walked in right after he entered, and it has nothing to do with you personally.