Top men and bottom men?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by PhillyPrick, Jan 26, 2010.

1. PhillyPrick

PhillyPrick Member

I have seen a lot of top and bottom talk on the forum. Are there a lot of gay men in relationships where they take it up the ass, but don't stick it up their partners ass? Is that honestly satisfying? How pleasurable is getting your prostate massaged anyway?

2. houtx48

Gold Member

come over here little boy and I'll show you.

3. Jay1074

Jay1074 Active Member

Albums:
    Top means you fuck ass... bottom means you get your ass fucked. Some guys are exclusively Top or Bottom but it seems most are versatile, or can do either or.

As for the prostate being massaged... it feels great to me but I've heard some guys say they don't like it, though I would say they are in the minority. Even some "Str8" men like having their prostate massaged. The sensation can vary depending on how it's being massaged and how much pressure is used. You can feel anything from a slight tickle and feeling like you need to take a piss or it will hurt if it's pressed too hard.

And it's damn satisfying.

4. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

im sure the bottoms will say; its the best!

5. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Sure there are. I know many who are exclusive within their relationship, and many who are versatile.

How would it not be satisfying to do what you like sexually. You seem to be presuming that all gay men like to penetrate and be penetrated. That is like saying that all straight men like X, Y, or Z (and we know that isn't the case).

*lubes up* GrRRrrr, C'mere...

I began as a top and, over the years, have become more versatile.

Good description.

6. D_Eddie Withagun

D_Eddie Withagun New Member

Just to point out the obvious to PhillyPrick (nice name btw) that top doesn't mean 'man' and bottom doesn't mean 'woman'.
    Us men like each other because we're men! and position doesn't equate to a gender role.

7. B_nyvin

B_nyvin New Member

i'm a bottom because i really enjoy pleasing another guy. I like feeling like i'm serving him and he doesn't need to worry about me, just enjoy it how he wants to. Makes it more pure.

8. PhillyPrick

PhillyPrick Member

It's totally other-worldly though, a man needs a warm moist hole to satisfy every nerve in his penis.

9. Brensta

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I too was wondering if we were going to go down this road Fullyfed.

I'm mostly a bottom in my relationship because its my preferred role. I enjoy it more sexually and my man prefers to top, quite simple. Anyone who suggests it makes me womanly is likely to get their head thumped in, even if they think they'd like it

I enjoy topping occasionally, but its not my favourite

10. D_Oswaldo Whiteheade

D_Oswaldo Whiteheade Account Disabled

Everybody knows that Bottoms actually are in control of the situation. Think about it...we say harder...we say faster...we say deeper and the top responds to the commands. We just let them think they're running the show LOL

11. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    I vary from being 85% bottom to 99.99% bottom. I can't really articulate WHY I'm a bottom- I just like it better than topping. I've been the exclusive bottom in most of my relationships- and sexually, it's satisfying. Now, whether we got along outside the bedroom was another issue entirely. To me, even though I'm a dude and wouldnt have it any other way- I don't NEED a warm moist hole to fuck. I'm perfectly happy getting railed by a nice long fat penis :)

12. D_Schulster_Bagwarts

Seconded and well said.

13. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    some men are versitile, me on the other hand, a full fledged bottom. I don't realy care for fucking a guy or having my cock sucked by a guy. But I will do anything to get fucked and suck some cock. Okay not anything, but you get my point.

14. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Agreed. Can't stand it when a guy wants to suck my dick. 99% of the time I go soft, and then I feel bad. He may very well be a great cocksucker, but I'm just not into it! :frown1:

15. D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs Account Disabled

Mmmm, I just got hard reading the responses here! I am mostly a top. Probably 98 to 99%. My partner is very happy about it and we have no issues. When I am in the bottom, I really enjoy it. You have to experience it with a good top to be able to understand what it feels like. For some weird reason, I preffer being the top! I like to feel my manliness running thru my body as I pound a nice, moist, warm, twitching ass and enjoying the expressions of pleasure in my partners face and body. I love to see my fat, veiny, long and uncut cock sliding in and out like a trucks piston! to watch that delicious pink hole being stretch to the limit and look at his half way open eyes pleading to get pounded more and more! That is too fucking hot! NOW I AM LIKE A ROCK! I so need a bubble butt to pole right now!

16. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    As I've said in similar threads before, for me, it's simply a matter of rarely finding ass attractive. It's rare, and I mean really RARE, that I look at an ass, and think to myself, "Damn, I need a piece of THAT," and even more rare that the view actually makes me throb. On the other hand, seeing nice meat, I instantly think, "Wow, I wonder what THAT would feel like?"

17. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    When's the next flight from Seattle to San Diego? :biggrin1:

18. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    That's sort of like saying that women don't really enjoy the sex they are having because they don't get to fuck their partner after they get done getting fucked... and yes, the prostate is THAT enjoyable!

19. D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs Account Disabled

Ha ha ha!! We will be going to San Diego this Summer, but, I can;t imagine my BF being ok with you and I getting together! Hot man!!!

20. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Oh MY, what would Daddy Ken say?!?!

Quiet you! You are ruining the fantasy! :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted