Top men and bottom men?

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Agreed. Can't stand it when a guy wants to suck my dick. 99% of the time I go soft, and then I feel bad. He may very well be a great cocksucker, but I'm just not into it! :frown1:

Same here dude. I don't have much interest in sticking my cock up another guy's ass either. I lOVE taking it up the ass though.:biggrin1:

nealin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mmmm, I just got hard reading the responses here! I am mostly a top. Probably 98 to 99%. My partner is very happy about it and we have no issues. When I am in the bottom, I really enjoy it. You have to experience it with a good top to be able to understand what it feels like. For some weird reason, I preffer being the top! I like to feel my manliness running thru my body as I pound a nice, moist, warm, twitching ass and enjoying the expressions of pleasure in my partners face and body. I love to see my fat, veiny, long and uncut cock sliding in and out like a trucks piston! to watch that delicious pink hole being stretch to the limit and look at his half way open eyes pleading to get pounded more and more! That is too fucking hot! NOW I AM LIKE A ROCK! I so need a bubble butt to pole right now!

It's rare to find a guy like this but when you do, you know why your a bottom. It's guy's like this that can make you cum from just fucking you good and proper.:biggrin1:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm usually all bottom but from time to time I just need to feel a soft moist ass! Don't know what it is and can't explain it. My BF on the other hand is all top and though he's tried he just doesn't like being fucked. It makes me crazy sometimes though and I want to just go out, fuck some guy, get it out of my system, so to speak, and come home.

Roark1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
at 35, i've just discovered the pleasure of taking it. i've been a top since high school, but the first time i let a guy up there down there it changed my life.

so, yeah, it's satisfying.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always been a bottom. Only in the last few years have I ever let anyone suck me, turns out that is really great!

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had a 22 yr relationship with a wonderful man that did not involve anal intercourse. Basically an oral relationship, ans quite fulfilling and satisfying for both of us.

My point here is that GAY sex does not necessarily need to involve fucking. Its about choice, pleasure and communication. Congrats to those the like anal, but to those that dont, please dont feel weird about it. You know what you like and what feels good to you.

Different Strokes (pun).....

tzachj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I always enjoy being a bottom boi. I tried being a top but I didn't like it. I just don't know why. I guess I just like the hard cock inside of me

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks man! I can top you any time man! You are so fucking sexy! Plenty to be inspired to make you so sore, you'd be anxious to come back for some more!

It's rare to find a guy like this but when you do, you know why your a bottom. It's guy's like this that can make you cum from just fucking you good and proper.:biggrin1: