Top or Bottom and Why?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hackalive, Aug 11, 2010.

?

Top or bottomom

1. Top

119 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Bottom

226 vote(s)
    42.2%
  3. Versatile

190 vote(s)
    35.5%
  1. hackalive

hackalive Member

So why do you guys prefer topping or botomming, for me its just I could never see myself enjoying being a bottom.

Like to hear ur opinions

2. bigbrisguy

bigbrisguy Active Member

Albums:
    I prefer to bottom, but I find myself topping more often than not.

3. hackalive

hackalive Member

any reason why?

4. bigbiboy

bigbiboy New Member

I'd rather bottom. I like being dominated.

5. Sycuma

Sycuma New Member

I prefer bottoming because I love the feeling of having a cock pumping in and out of my ass and cumming in my mouth.

6. bigbrisguy

bigbrisguy Active Member

Albums:
    I guess I tend to attract more bottoms than tops, and I'm just too nice to tell the guy I want to bottom instead ;)

Don't get me wrong, I love dicking down a guy that is smaller than me, I just want to be in his position for a change

7. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Always been a total top but like str8 boys say, "I'd bottom if the right man came along!" :biggrin1:

8. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Both for sure. Why? Because both feels amazing. Being a bottom brings a total new sensation in sex and your orgasm depends mostly on the other person and can be very intense. Being a top means mostly that you decide when you cum, you can bring yourself to climax easier because you decide the kind of friction.
    So only benefits in being versatile. And in the end, isn't receiving and giving not the best way in life :wink:

9. luka82

Gold Member

Bottom:)
    I like it;)

10. D_Delbert Dingleberry

D_Delbert Dingleberry Account Disabled

Bottom, but I can't. Having a cock pumping in my ass feels SO good. It makes me hard just to think about it. I'm no expert on anatomy but something in there gets massaged and it is an amazing feeling. To guys who've never tried it I guess the best way to describe it is the feeling you get when you take a perfect shit that feeling of comfort and satisfaction when the poop leaves your ass -- we've all felt that -- multiply that time 100 and that's just some of the feeling of being bottomed. There are other sensations and the feeling of having a hot cock cum inside is just great.

The fucked up thing is that it's been a LONG time since I've bottomed. There's nothing more than I'd like to do. I've used dildos, but it's not the same. I can take a Jeff Stryker dildo 3/4 of the way in. I LOVE IT! But it's not as good as a horny prick owned by a guy stroking my nipples slamming me.

The problem is I'm not gay/don't want to be gay. I am not effeminent and do not want the social stigma that my gay brothers and sisters must fight with. And even if I did finding a clean guy to bottom is something I don't want to go try to do. Whoever brought the new wave of STDs to the world should rot in hell.

I wish I could bottom.

11. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

oops, forgot to say why.
    I LOVE to have my cock sucked. I love watching another man suck my cock. I love watching my cock :069: in another mouth.
    And after I've CUM once, I like to :adam4:.
    I love the control but like I say, with the right, trustworthy man I would certainly not mind having the tables turned.
    :biggrin1:

12. andrew999999999

andrew999999999 Active Member

Albums:
    Top. Love blow jobs and fucking with men and women. Don't want to take cock in my arse, but I like to suck black cock too if they're a decent size.

13. YoungHungMachine

Seconded

14. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I prefer to bottom. It just feels more natural to me. But I am starting to top for the first time ever. Mostly that's because I keep meeting guys who are vers and it wouldn't be fair not to return the favor.

Plus, if you top you have SO many more options. So many guys would rather bottom that if you limit yourself to being a pure bottom, you likely pass up getting laid a lot.

15. psguy64

Gold Member

Typically I top but from first date with bf 2-mths ago, he topped me and brought me off without any touch and has done so frequently. This is totally new to me and have discovered since that he is a total top. He enjoys 'taking control' and I've discovered that I like his 'control' as he is really good at it. I am certainly learning to give up 'the
    control' and now know what it means "... right man came along!"

Altho every once in awhile I ask about turning the tables and his response is 'well
    I really do not enjoy being a bottom'. I realize in a few minutes or hours that my eyes
    will be glazed over and I will be on my back, or face down, or bending over.

16. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I find this really sad. You are letting social stigmas determine who you are. It's been said thousands of times..Gay does NOT equal effeminent!! STD's are definitely a concern, but there are ways of preventing that also.

I've always been a top, but have wanted to be able to bottom. The pleasure that I've seen described is something that I want to experience. Just haven't been able to yet. :mad:

17. avg_joe

Gold Member

***singing****Why oh why, my darling? I want to know why.***singing***

18. dad4you

dad4you Member

I have always been a bottom because I like pleasing big dicked men, I have heard it called a fetish. I have rarely gotten hard when being fucked, but I do like taking care of a nice top man's needs. I started playing with items up my butt when I was like 10 or 11.

19. Takenachance

Takenachance New Member

Truly versatile. Always started out as a top - but once you have an orgasm with a cock in your ass.....well....your never quite the same again.

It's a pretty powerful experience.

The best thing is to have a partner than you can switch it up with.

20. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a non-versatile top. I tried bottoming frequently for the first three years of being sexually active and never found any pleasure in it, only pain and a sense of deep humiliation. Like any other real non-versatile top I've ever met (unlike poseurs and wanna-bes) I understand that I'm missing a fundamental pleasure of gay sex, but I cannot force pleasure where none exists.

I have since attempted bottoming on two other occasions (the last was about four years ago); each time ended in complete failure. I wish I could, but I simply cannot tolerate bottoming.

I have taken a limitation and turned it into a strength, however. I've fucked some very wise and experienced bottoms who've been patient and generous over the years (with energy, not money, obviously) and am possessed of some rare and unusual skills. From what I hear from bottoms, most tops out there really stink at what they're doing, I do not :wink:

I currently live in a place nicknamed Ft Bottomdale, where it's estimated generally that bottoms outnumber tops by margins ranging from 70/30 to 80/20. This makes me a very busy man when I care to be.

Draft saved Draft deleted