• Versatile

Votes: 317 34.3%

• Total voters

texas69x

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
In my experience, men with big dicks are not necessarily tops. It can go either way. I'm a top only. 10 years ago I got into a relationship with a boy who was only a bottom. Now my ass is super tight and I don't feel like taking anything up it. I sure love to fuck though.

Reactions: Brisfit

th2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Power bottom here ;) It is just the intensity of feelings having (huge) dick inside you... Nothing else comes even close.. Can top too, it is nice but not the same.

cockaddictedboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bottom.
I love a cock pumping my ass ... I love being under a man, under his control .I like the feeling of big cock hitting my prostate and big balls slapping to my body.
I just love men :) That's why I love serving them. I like giving them pleasure by taking it up my ass.

Reactions: CandyAssCockSucker

B_bottom3inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i love taking cock up my pussy
613449-me-when-i-get-really.html

Reactions: diver6

uncuthunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bottom,
For me, there is no better feeling in the world like the blissful sensations encountered from when a man with a huge cock forcibly drives the entire length of his cock into me, to feel the warmth of his entire cock, his heavy balls hitting me each time he drives into me, to feel his thobbing against me prostate as his cock fills me with his hot waves of cum, which usualy starts my own orgasm. god i love cock!!!!

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thick, not aggresive...not into hurting someone, even when one said, " Hurry up, it hurts", then , "...I might get-used to it, try it again...". Usually botttom...and it feels good.

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a bottom. i love the feeling, I love dicks, and being dominated make me feel safe and wanted. I know that may seem shallow but i'm being honest.

Also I'm not feminine, when it comes to sex there are two ways I like to go at it. The typical romantic crap stuff and then there is wrestling and play fighting.

I'M GAY. I'M A BOTTOM. I'M NOT A FAGGOT. I'M JUST A GUY THAT LOVES DICK AND LIKES TO PLEASE MEN. :)

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Bottom. Period.
I find absolutely zero drive to penetrate a man, and really don't get off from being sucked. When I bottom, I'm consumed by the desire to please my partner, to make sure he's getting the ride or blowjob of his life, every time.

I am truly a bottom. Nothing compares to being put on all fours and taken by a man. I have a true passion to please my man and do everything possible to bring him pure and utter bliss. I feel more playful as a bottom and after sex I feel closer to him and to who I truly am.

martemcr69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Total Bottom , haven't topped anybody lol Curious thought . I like being a bottom , and it seems tops like me since Im a short guy both in height and penis , the only thing i have going for myself is my ass ;) Or so they tell me lol

marknyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bottom here... love to be used and fucked out hard and raw...love taking huge cocks i know my place and nothing better than a big cock sliding up my pussy