Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I thought I was a verse, I'd had some disgusting experiences w/some other verses, basically I found out very quickly how unclean they turned out to be. That turned me off to fucking someone's ass. I knew I could keep a cleaner ass than they could. And it takes me a full hour to clean out. But I enjoy doing it. Its a ritual I completely enjoy. And would do diligently for a well hung Top. I pride myself on keeping a clean ass.

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted3496031

Currently, I identify as a 100% (power) bottom, but when I had my first boyfriend in high school, we flip-flopped all the time. It was really good to see what felt best for each of us, what kind of things got us off, etc.

Eventually, I really got into getting fucked and getting my ass worshipped, and the attention that came with having a great ass. Meh. Not to mention, I just know what I'm doing with it, and I've learned that my body just loves putting in the work, heh. Having said that, I think it's good to try both at least once, just to see if it's right for you.

Not to mention, it's a great contrast to my job. There's nothing like getting fucked hard and deep after a particularly stressful gig or studio session. :)
Me, love a hot power bottom...…..a man who is as sexually aggressive as am I, but wants be to play with his hungry hole and spend a lot of time inside of him pleasuring him. Power bottoms are the best......

Reactions: Brisfit
D

deleted3496031

Why am I a top....? I love the male body...… and masculine guys turn me on. I top because I want to immerse myself inside of all of that maleness and strength. Strong muscled bottoms are the hottest and best sex... and I like my bottom partner to practically rape my cock and mouth ( I love to rim ) with his stud ass. Some of the most masculine men I have ever known or been with have been total power bottoms...…..so throw that old role stereotype out. And for the guy who stated that if you are a total top you might as well be with a woman, clearly he has never been with a hot, sexually aggressive male bottom stud. And to feel the strong hard body under you, as he cradles you in his hard muscled legs and grips your cock with his body...... well there is nothing like it......

Rebelx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm versatile but I lean to being a top more. I love feeling dominant and powerful on top. Plus it depends on the fuck. Some guys makes me want to top them and some guys make me want to bottom for them. And some guys make me want to do both. To me, it's all about what feels right. ;)

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm a top who sometimes bottoms. Started topping at 22 but for some reason I felt no anal pleasure (and didn't bottom) until I was 40. Most guys want me to top which is fine but I love it when a guy wants to top me.

I'm not a cock-crazy bi man which is one reason why I didn't even know sites like this existed until a few years ago. But I've always been an ass man. When I see a cute butt on a guy I start salivating! :cool:

D

deleted1774761

I am naturally very dominant and see myself primarily as a top. I have an intense ass fetish and immediately get hard at the thought of ass. That said, I can't lie that bottoming for the first time changed everything for me. I wasn't prepared for the pleasure! So if the dick and its possessor has was it takes, I'll roll over. But I usually expect him to repay the favor by letting me in his tight hole too.

DCdramma

Admired Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tough question. I mostly top because of my size. But I love bottoming. There something about giving up control and just taking in the sensation without any thought that turns me on. I love bottoming and having my dick jerked or sucked at the same time.
Rare for me to find hung dudes who would prefer to. Bottom....mmmmm

Reactions: 101urboy

DCdramma

Admired Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah... I hear that a lot. I'm 8 inches so usually that attracts those that want me to top. I will I do enjoy it. My hardest cumshots have been from bottoming.sone guys get off on bottoms with big dicks.
Would like to continue in private convo