Top or Bottom? Which do you choose?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Joseph, Jul 3, 2009.

?

Which do you prefer to do, top or bottom?

1. 1- I’m a clear top.

52 vote(s)
    22.0%
  2. 2- I do bottom, but I prefer being top.

41 vote(s)
    17.4%
  3. 3- I do both.

44 vote(s)
    18.6%
  4. 4- I do top, but I prefer being bottom.

49 vote(s)
    20.8%
  5. 5- I’m a clear bottom.

50 vote(s)
    21.2%
  1. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I’m aware some people are clear bottoms or clear tops in bed and it has nothing to do with their gender nor sexuality. But I thought I’d see what people have to say about this. The poll is just an addition. The reason why the title contains the word CHOICE, because it’s directed mostly to people from option 2, 3 and 4, whom don’t stick to one thing the whole time.

I was wondering what determines if you go top or bottom and I’m not talking about a partner asking you to do so, I mean … your own decision, what you want to do. Especially curious about 2 and 4, if you prefer one thing, what makes you do the other thing. Does it depend on with whom you do it or is it just completely and entirely random or something else… please type, I’m curious to hear!

#1 Joseph, Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
  2. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Am a clear bottom I think and as such find other bottoms unattractive. Sometimes even vers guys do nothing for me, nine times out of ten, it's only the scent of a top only that catches my attention, lol.

3. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the scent of a top?

Sounds funny, but for some strange reason I know exactly what you mean with that :rolleyes:

4. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Was a pup reference... :redface:

5. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :sad: Really a pup? Awww........

Well but I still do know what you mean :biggrin1:
    I prefer being top myself and stuff like "scent of a top" as corny as it may sound, excites me for some reason.

6. GayJapan

GayJapan Member

First to vote 'clear top' and have been told I am good at it too :wink:

I don't restrict myself to 'dedicated bottoms', but those that are easy either way are made aware I am top only - which makes it a lot hotter as the bottom knows what is expected and no matter how much they beg to fuck me it ain't ganna happen! It's not a domineering thing, it's just that I don't like being fucked - have tried a couple of times and just didn't enjoy.

Now, having my ass fingered and licked is a good start to getting me hot and hard, then work your tongue up to the balls, then onto my cock, licking my abdomen, sucking my nipples and then kissing me while I slide my cock in your ass is most definitely the way to do it!

7. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    In general I prefer to bottom, but I am happy to top if the other guy is a clear dedicated bottom. So basically it comes down to navigating the situation I find myself in at the time.

8. cjc3552

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My friend says the same thing. I went out to a club with him and was trying to be the good wingman and I pointed out a couple guys. I thought he would find them attractive, but he said what you were saying. They were clearly bottoms and that apparently was enough to not bother approaching them. This tread is helping me understand that logic alittle more.

9. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My thread helps? Wow I'm glad to hear that :)

cjc, you said your friend judges if someone is top or bottom by appearance
    ehhh how does a bottom/top person look?

10. houtx48

Gold Member

murkie bottom on certain days.

11. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am, myself, 100% bottom. I CAN top, and have before, but it's not enjoyable for me, and as such, probably isn't all that great for those receiving. I think those who put themselves in the clear top category are likely to have the same feelings, only in reverse.

Appearance does have something to do with it, Joe, but that's not all this guy's friend is assessing. It's kind of like Gaydar. Many of us gays can usually pick each other out, even when our appearances have fooled the non-gays. It has to do with mannerisms and idiosyncrasies we've trained ourselves to spot, and coupling that information with appearance. It's kind of like a hightened and targeted reading of body language. It's hard to explain, but i can tell you i have 99% accuracy on my judge of top/bottom/vers, and i don't even have to talk to a guy to know.

12. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

None of the above.

I'm OK with giving a man anal sex with fingers and toys if he wants it but I'm fine with not doing any of that at all. If I were to ever fuck a guy I'd want him to be a partner. I have no desire to date a guy who is a hardcore anal sex bottom.

I frequently wind up having relationships with men who are not into anal sex at all not even with fingers or toys or they are just into giving it when they rarely do it.

For bondage/SM/B&D I'm a switch.

13. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't know,from one side it'd explain a lot, but it sounds unbelievable!

14. PartitiveHiss

PartitiveHiss New Member

5 for me. Always has been that way, and interesting because I tend to think it's innate in that I have always found that when I am aroused the small of my back automatically arches forward in that same kind of way that other aroused men have that impetus to thrust their groin forward. I've often wondered if other receptive guys get that.

15. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    There are so many issues/problems that come with being gay that at the very least I'm going to enjoy all the great things that come with it, like being able to switch hit and enjoy being both dom and sub and getting everything out of which ever fells right with the partner I'm with at the time. People are put into so many boxes... lets leave this one open, and not limit ourselves any further.
    Garg MAn

16. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with you scottredleter

Im not using the poll to divide people or group them, I'm just using it as a survey of some sort to see if it's balanced and it sure is....

I'm not judging anyone for picking a specific option or questioning it.
    It's an additional thing, completly optional to use, I more care about individual comments here where each person can tell his/her story and share it with us if he/she wishes to.

I hate being put by other people into boxes... :frown1:

17. MrToolhung

Gold Member

I picked number 2 because I will bottom on a very rare (once every two years) occasion for my partner. When I was younger I really enjoyed getting fucked but as I got older I did not enjoy as much anymore. Most guys that I have topped have said that I am really good at it. I know the bf really likes it. :tongue:

18. cjc3552

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, what he said :biggrin1:. Thanks for trying to explain it.

I was lost, but my friend acted like he knew what he was talking about.

19. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nothing wrong with boxes.

There's a box for everyone and everything and the best thing about boxes, is you know where to look when you want to find something.

20. Mickactual

Gold Member

Albums:
    By top/bottom I assume we're talking anal sex? I ask because, I'm a nearly total bottom regarding fucking. I'd say about 98% of the time. I've been persuaded to flip-flop on a few occasions (hell - if I wanted to do the fucking, I wouldn't have to suffer being gay!). I'd generally only want to top a much younger, small built partner (think a Daniel Radcliffe type). ...But my preference is taller, very hung men. However, regarding oral sex, I'm the total aggressor. I prefer to do the oral, and have my partner do the fucking.
    I so hear this. If a man so much as suggests anything remotely fey, I'm outta there (well - Jake Shears might be a possible exception...). I'm only attracted to very straight acting & appearing jock-ish top men. Unfortunately, this preference is also the culprit behind my unfortunate and stereotypical attraction to straight (literally) men. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted