Top or Bottom? Which do you choose?

Which do you prefer to do, top or bottom?

• 1- I’m a clear top.

Votes: 52 21.9%
  • 2- I do bottom, but I prefer being top.

Votes: 41 17.3%
  • 3- I do both.

Votes: 44 18.6%
  • 4- I do top, but I prefer being bottom.

Votes: 49 20.7%
  • 5- I’m a clear bottom.

Votes: 51 21.5%

• Total voters

Explorer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a total top. I've tried bottoming for my partner but it's not happening. Now when he and I first hooked up he told me he was a vers bottom. Before we got into a serious relationship we did the 3some thing twice and he always ended up bottoming eventhough the 3rd clearly wanted to get his brains fucked out.

Prior to our last 3some he told me that he felt he was losing his topping 'ability' and wanted to fuck some ass. We agreed that we would find a 3rd and he could get his top on and I would come behind and top him. The guy, who said he was a total bottom, comes over and when things get hot and heavy my bf tells the guy to fuck him. To my surprise the guy puts on a condom and gets ready to mount my bf. As you can imagine I cock-blocked the guy and told him to leave. The reason was that my bf and I had set the ground rules and he tried to break them. His argument was he wanted to flip-flop so he could get in the mood.

Like joyboy commented about himself and I hold the same true with my bf that he enjoys receiving and was denying to himself that he's a total bottom.

The situation we went through actually bought us closer together and we've agreed that 3somes do more harm then good. We are now more defined and committed as to our role in this relationship. But hell I'll lay on my stomach, let him lube me up and rub his dick between my ass cheeks. He'll try and penetrate but it doesn't happen, lol... Atleast he goes through the motion and nuts off.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
By top/bottom I assume we're talking anal sex? I ask because, I'm a nearly total bottom regarding fucking. However, regarding oral sex, I'm the total aggressor. I prefer to do the oral, and have my partner do the fucking.

You know it used to confuse me a lot, but actually as far as I know, being bottom means to get fucked and do the blowing.

I'd generally only want to top a much younger, small built partner ....But my preference is taller, very hung men.

Hmmm I prefer being top, but I notice it matter for me how the person looks. If it was a tall, athletic and hung guy, then I wouldn't mind being bottom, honestly for some reason I'd even insist on being bottom.

I do plan on working out to get a bit sexier body and something tells me that once I'll get it, I shall feel more confident and I'll feel like I DESERVE to be top and wouldn't into bottoming as much. Oh yes being the big strong experienced guy topping an unexperienced skiny one hehe that's one fun fantasy :p

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do both. I like to fuck and (with the right person) get fucked.

In my book, versatile means versatile. I started as a total top and have learned over time to enjoy bottoming as well. My husbear is also versatile.

As a bud says: Total top can be a total turn off. Some guys where it like a badge of honor. How about hanging a sign around your neck that says, "I am ignorant of the pleasure my body holds and don't want to learn?"

saturnine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wanted to add that I think big-dicked bottoms are god's gift to gay tops, because it gives you something to hold on to while you're thrusting. Total top here.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i votes' i do top but mostly bottom' for the simple reason that a high % of the guys iv been with are tops or have topped and i really do enjoy it :) as for topping though i think im just inexperienced or something, the first every time i topped was good but we couldnt finish and every time since then has not been very good for me and probably not good for them either....

any one wanna bottom for me? :p

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wanted to add that I think big-dicked bottoms are god's gift to gay tops, because it gives you something to hold on to while you're thrusting. Total top here.

Heh I've also been told that anal sex bottoms with large cocks or who are horse hung are a complete waste of a big cock.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heh I've also been told that anal sex bottoms with large cocks or who are horse hung are a complete waste of a big cock.
I concur!
But I've always felt that horse hung straight men are an even bigger waste of a huge cock! :wink:

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I prefer being a top. I don't enjoy anything/anybody up my ass but I would bottom for somebody I really care. I do however have bottom 'affinities' in that I love worshipping a dick and giving head.

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I try my best to date guys who are always Tops. Unless a guy is really insistant on me doing him I almost always bottom. I don't really enjoy being the Top I'd much rather be taking him inside me. If I never top a guy again I don't think I'd miss it (I haven't in over 3 years and I'm not missing it yet). I more happy being fucked than doing the fucking.

brandonguy35

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had to vote total top. I did try bottoming a couple of times only--and it just didn't work. It is great fun when I find someone who prefers to bottom (which I find is quite usual), but there are ways for two tops to have plenty of fun times without either "having" to bottom at all.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I concur!
But I've always felt that horse hung straight men are an even bigger waste of a huge cock! :wink:
LOL that reminds me of what I've heard gay men say about heterosexual/straight men:

Every straight guy you meet is like a bitch that won't put out.

A straight man is a waste of a good man.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
For a long time I was exclusively top, but sometimes curious about bottoming. Have tried it and it is usually not enjoyable, though I wanna get to like it. Occasionally it works. I think it has to do with chemistry.... guys who are bigger and more muscular or aggressive tend to make me incline to bottom more..... Any guys younger/smoother/pretty etc I always wanna fuck.

ps MONSTER : youre younger than me but Id make an exception for you, stud.

Last edited: