Top or Bottom

pervasiveone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is a poll to examine an intresting phenomon of Big Dick Bottoms, they are quite fun to be with. Have run into a few guys that were very hung, and bottoms. Being a hung-bi top this led to some fun times. Let me know what you think!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never bottomed. I don't have anything against bottoms ... in fact, I'm glad they exist! ... but I've never had the desire to bottom. I really don't think my cock size has anything to do with it. I have experienced bottoms that were more hung than me and less hung as well. I think it has to do more with what's in your head than with what's in your crotch.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A really good bottom is hard to find...and harder to let go of. I have never liked the term "bottom"....just seems to me, to carry negative implications about the guys masculinity....which is so far from reality. It takes a real powerful man (or woman) to take a good ass pounding. Particularly, men who openly wear their "bottomness" as a badge of honor....are to be honored. Cuz' without them, it's just a bunch of often insecure proclaimed "tops" jerking off.

pervasiveone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Amen!

By no means was I trying to bash bottoms. They are aweseome!

I liked your implication that a good bottom is hard to find. A good bottom is a power bottom. (They are one who can do things with their ass that one would not consider humanly possible).

I also like your statment about proclaimed tops. One of my dear power bottom friends told me that all tops are just bottoms waiting to happen :p

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by a_8_in_ruston@Jul 29 2004, 07:10 PM
Amen!

By no means was I trying to bash bottoms. They are aweseome!

I also like your statment about proclaimed tops. One of my dear power bottom friends told me that all tops are just bottoms waiting to happen :p
I didn't think you were trying to bash bottoms.

Watch it boy....some of us can back up our proclamations. ;)

TripodMillenium: Is it that hard for people to consider being both???? :huh:

Is it just me?

furrybud: I for one am damned proud to be a bottom. ....and it&#39;s guys like you that make me work harder at it. <grin>

WOOF&#33;
Paul

BRMSTN69: I&#39;m both also, my moto is I&#39;ll fuck you if you fuck me. Someone who is strictly a top or a bottom maybe fun for a while but, for a relationship theres got to be some give and take.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by BRMSTN69@Jul 30 2004, 08:01 AM
for a relationship theres got to be some give and take.
I agree with that to a point, but in my former relationship, my boyfriend preferred being a bottom, and I&#39;ve always been a top. There was give and take in several aspects of our relationship, but there was reason for us to switch our preferred roles just to show that we can &#39;give and take&#39;.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually prefer being a bottom,
but i still call myself versatile because i top
at least half the time.

My best relationship was a give/take thing,
and it was great to change positions, based on
any given mood.

But, if i have to admit it,
yeah, i love being a bottom.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Does top/bottom refer only to anal sex? If so I&#39;m a top.

I&#39;ll take a chance in sounding like a prude, but anal sex is much more of a relationship thing for me than a trick thing. Not into fucking guys that I don&#39;t know..... but I&#39;ll certainly let them suck me off
:D

DCBareBear

Just Browsing
Media
I top and bottom and am happy pleasing the person I am with, so it is totally up to them. If both parties feel the same, its gay roulette, that is, the biggest cock tops. So you see, I can&#39;t lose. Sex is good&#33;&#33;&#33;

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yanno, when you say "gay roulette", I get this image of guys taking turns sucking on a cock until the guy cums. (Add that one to the list of fantasies.)

Grande7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Definetly love being bottom for big dick top . . .showing him how much I appreciate his huge endowment :wub: but can be versatile too (not huge hung, but bigger than avg I think 7cut x 5.5 around)

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I consider myself a versatile top. I normally top but there are some guys I just really want to bottom for. However when I do bottom there are more emotional attachments involved.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ummm... yeah, versitility is good, but I guess I&#39;d be an oral top, which can mean so many things. Labels. Blah. :huh:

troyboyism: I agree with Ponybuilt.....Penetration should be more about 2 becoming 1 than just getting off....but hey thats just me.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe it is just my perspective, but it seems like there are about 5 bottoms for every top which is kinds surprising since "topping" is what man&#39;s equipment was seemingly built for. Also, while a hung bottom (100%) seems a waste of good meat, what if you are top-minded but have a small cock? That&#39;s worse.