Top or Bottom

B_analboyuk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A definate power bottom here, cant get enough of trying out my tricks on very big guys. Size can be a challenge but it is not an issue for me.

So cum on guys, line up for me.
:D

kudo451:
I feel being a top or bottom has little or nothing to do with dick size. Its about personal preference really. Even if it might not be about personal choice. I for one just assumed I was a top. My first couple bottom experiments only seemed ro confirm that falsehood. I mean wasn't it enough I was gay, now I had to deal with being a punk? [hey, I was niave at the time!.] B)
Then I had one really great experience with a guy and after that I wanted to try it again. A lover or two later I felt like I had really found myself. Not only was I a bottom but I found I was really attracted to top guys. Guys who don't really want to reciprocate everything, but are none the less attracted to me and want to be with me. At first I could hardly stand the idea that I was a bottom, so I would call myself "versatile". [my apologies to those out there who really are]
But eventualy the truth won out. I was a bottom and I had to face that. and redefine what that mean't for me. it didn't make me less than a man nor did it make me somebody else's punk (well atleast not outside of bed it didn't!) :rolleyes:
Any way I think being versatile or a top or bottom is not just something you always are permenantly either. The person your with and your own preferences can really effect your choices in this area. though I'll grant that if your clued into what you like already your probably going to stick with that for a while but age plays funny tricks on your love life and what felt harsh and uncomfortable in your 20's and 30's might be the twist that really gets you up in your 40's!