Top or Bottom

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I am 100% top in this realm. I tried to bottom and I was never able to derive any pleasure from the act at any point and I tried it more than once. I love to top and I love to bring pleasure to my partner.

With regards to oral I do not for the most part enjoy the taste of semen. On this issue I keep trying with my partner on occasion. However my partner in life is my polar opposite and as a result things work just fine.

As has been said we do things based on our basic makeup. I think that there are aspects of this that may be genetic, but, I would not swear to it.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't really get it, and in some ways, I still don't. It's rare that I find asses attractive, but(t) every once in a while I see one that even I think, "Oh, I'd tap/top THAT!"

Funny but that is exactly what I say when I see your butt!

Jaimdoggie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I shall never be a bottom, voluntarily at least. I like being in charge, in control, or however you wish to term it. Be that with guys or girls. I knew from the day I first did it, when I was 11, that I was not cut out to be the bottom or sub, if you will, in a sexual relationship.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I shall never be a bottom, voluntarily at least. I like being in charge, in control, or however you wish to term it. Be that with guys or girls. I knew from the day I first did it, when I was 11, that I was not cut out to be the bottom or sub, if you will, in a sexual relationship.

Do you not realize that the bottom holds all the power and simply tranfers that authority to the top during sex? You really can't fuck someone unless they let you. The control that a top experiences in an temporary illusion created by the bottom. The bottom is allowing you to fuck and/or dominate him.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree'
Sphincter is a pretty powerful bossy muscley little prick huh'
enz
-plus .. i would never allow a cat in my room while i slept......

Just awoke to the sphincter of a medium sized cat being rubed along my forehead.
"Get the FUCK off of me Lionel!!!!!!!"
I was butt humped...
6:06 AM Aug 22nd from web

nowayzomg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While it is very much a sexual thing of course, to me it is just as much a mental thing, if not more. I knew what I was when I was still a virgin and it hasn't changed.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have tried to bottom in the past- never seemed to work for me. It was not at all pleasurable. I love to have my prostate fingered by someone that knows what they are doing. I do like to top every now and then but it is not my favorite activity.

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am definately top. When I have sex i am the very manly/raw guy,so it is more natural to me being top. I couldn't be bottom because I can't be penetrated without bleeding. It is a problem of anus. I think i will try to be bottom one day,with the right guy,but just as an experiment. I don't like the idea at all. I am also top when it comes to oral sex. I don't drive crazy for blowing,i'd rather get blown!

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I consider myself a full bottom.
My reasoning is this... Being done anally feels amazing so I want it if with a man. Also, giving head is a turn on for me. But if I want anal or head I can just get a girl can do that for me and I'll of course get some pussy as well out of it.

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Before I started having anal sex, I considered myself to be a top. However, the first time I was penetrated by someone who took their time, went easy, and stimulated my prostate, I've considered myself a bottom. I've only topped a couple of times, and most of the time I cum way too quickly. Plus, as good as topping feels, nothing feels better than having that prostate massaged by a big headed dick and having a hands free orgasm!

Reactions: SoaringSpirit