Top or bottom

glueman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Question for you all: When asked top or bottom, how should one respond when they like to suck cock but not be sucked and not be penetrated and not penetrate, just suck cock?
I would suggest you just be honest...just tell them what you prefer...if they arent responsive to your feelings then maybe it wasnt meant to be

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When with same sex, which position do you prefer top or bottom?
I’m a bottom. Back in the day I always had the biggest dick of all my buddys. They could not take mine so I always ended up the bottom. Learned to love it.

Reactions: WilliamG

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is what I love about being a bottom.....watching this bottom (actually the guy on top) move.....rolling and thrusting his hips...its almost the same motion that most men (all men?) use when fucking a woman or a man in the ass.
male male2.gif

But instead, as a bottom, your moving your hips and ass to work that hard dick deep into your own ass. That's the part I love......it feels so damn good, that my body just starts to move instinctively....its not a conscious effort to move and has nothing to do with my own cock...its all about the immense pleasure coming from deep inside my ass and the contact with my own prostrate.....I can close my eyes and just feel my body responding to the dick inside of me.....moving, thrusting and grinding......wanting and needing to feel that dick deeper and deeper inside of me.....just a very powerful feeling and desire....that normally continues to build as the intense sexual pleasure builds and builds......God does it feel good.....

D

deleted808122

Unabashed dyed in the wool insatiable size queen bottom slut deep throater, whether with men or my gf & her strapons.

Hetero, though, there's something incredibly satisfying about slowly opening her up to my thickness, seeing her face contort & hearing the gasps as I "top" her to one orgasm after another.

Given these responses, I wonder if many bisexual men are bottoms or if because this website is about large penises, it attracts men who prefer to bottom rather than a website for (perhaps) male asses that would attract more tops?