Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
there's anything wrong with bottoming (i love bottoms) but it just doesn't appeal to me. never has. and i like to fuck.

guess that makes me a top, huh?
DAMN, you're hot. Shit! Oh, back to my point. Yes, Sir, you're a top by default.

I just wanna climb all over your body. Damn, I got sidetracked again:wink:

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Started out as a Total Top but not too many guys can take a fat cock so I tried bottoming and loved it So I mostly bottom but Top the right guy if he can take it

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I perfer to be a bottom, but most of the guys who approach me want me to fuck them..Many tell me they fall in love with my mushroom head and want to feel it up inside their ass..

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It can go either way with me.
It's strange, but I tend to be a top when I'm with someone younger than me, and more of a bottom when I'm with someone older. Only in a few instances have I ever found someone that was right down the middle where we could take turns being one or the other in one session.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Total top.
Sigh...
Your sweet.Im very average in size.About 6 1/2 maaaaaybe 7 if im really horny.He came out about 6 months before I met him.So hes still a newbie.lol.
Well Dawgie, statistics say You're somewhat bigger than average. Matt is clearly missing out on a slice of heaven. Keep working on those baby steps with him. :wink:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like both.But since Im with Matt and hes a strict top only. Im a Bottom these days.

I hope you can get your boyfriend comfortable with both roles. (Like you said, baby steps. It's all about what he's comfortable with.) That being said, it's hot to switch! I love reciprocity.

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bottom.

Have never topped, never wanted to top and doubt I ever will top.

I've been with my current boyfriend for 4 months and he is more than pleased to just always Top. I know my place in the bedroom and its being sodomized. Not being made love to in a kind and gental way but getting my ass power fucked untill I'm sore, by a real stud who doesn't want me to have to fuck him after. I like it and would not want it any other way.

(being Bi I'm a totally different animal with the ladies, and love to ride hot, hairy pussies, and adore eating hairy wet snatch)

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to be a total top, but got persuaded to bottom once and haven't had to be asked twice since. I tell a lie. I met one Brazilian guy who was so big, he had to ask three times. The length I could have coped with easy, but he was really thick. I'd say about the same circumference as a Coke can. I'd had a few drinks and curiosity got the better of me, so I let him try. It took ages to get him in, and was a bit of a stretch, but worth it in the end even though I was a bit uncomfortable for the next two days. He wouldn't let me fuck him though - some macho bullshit about it not really being gay sex so long as he didn't take it. I love to fuck a guy and for him to fuck me, or, better yet, to be the meat in a sandwich.

flyingdl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bottom here and totally love it and I have topped from time to time and loved that too. However, there's nothing better than cumming with a guys cock inside of you...and if the guy is cumming also...totally hot and intense!!!