Top Seller in Muslim World

str8up8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Scuffles broke out throughout Iran this past New Year's Eve as parents tried to grab the HOT toy for Muslim boys this holiday season.

"It's a tradition to put a toy for the boys under the bed for New Year's Morning, but this season we couldn't keep up with the demand for this popular item," said Ali Hussein of Mohammed Toys and Things in Tehran.

An official spokesman for the Ayatollah blamed the toy shortage on Somali pirates who stole the third shipment of the toys as it passed through the Gulf of Aden.

Attachments

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a hoax (source), and I feel both sorrow and contempt for the OP for thinking this kind of racist humor is funny.

str8up8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a hoax (source), and I feel both sorrow and contempt for the OP for thinking this kind of racist humor is funny.

Racist? I thought Muslim was a religion not a race. But your profile says you are 100% gay, I thought gay dudes didn't have much use for religion, especially those that hang and stone homosexuals.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are you bigots having fun again?

pssst NJ.... it's not suitable for girls

Last edited:

str8up8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a joke? Would u laugh if it was jesus and mary?

Actually a few years back the Brooklyn Museum exhibited a portrait of the virgin Mary covered in cow dung. It was hailed by progressives and the liberal media from the New York Times on down as a great and enlightened work of art. Yeah, the same "progressives" that start fuming when Mohammed is pictured in a cartoon.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
a joke? Would u laugh if it was jesus and mary?

You bet your sweet ass I would. I enjoy blaspheming all religions.

Just so we're clear. . . my use of the phrase "sweet ass" is only for emphasis and in no way indicates any sort of attraction I have for this poster. As I said, just so we're clear.

Last edited:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Racist? I thought Muslim was a religion not a race. But your profile says you are 100% gay, I thought gay dudes didn't have much use for religion, especially those that hang and stone homosexuals.

Right. All of us 100% gay "dudes" are completely interchangable. We dress alike, we think alike, we all have the same opinion on religion.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Actually a few years back the Brooklyn Museum exhibited a portrait of the virgin Mary covered in cow dung. It was hailed by progressives and the liberal media from the New York Times on down as a great and enlightened work of art. Yeah, the same "progressives" that start fuming when Mohammed is pictured in a cartoon.

str8up8x6, you have a habit of using the term liberal as a pejorative, yet the word means open-minded, unbiased, unprejudiced and favorable to democratic reforms. Hence liberal media reports would be ideal as they would be unbiased by definition. Sadly some unscrupulous journalists do spin doctor information to create sensational news stories and thus enrich themselves. Such was the case in reports falsely claiming Chris Ofili's portrait of Mary was "covered in cow dung" in order to fuel the controversy over his painting. Ofili actually used a tiny piece of elephant dung to denote the nipple of Mary's breast.

The "liberal media" did not act as a collective entity that gave unanimous praise to Chris Ofili's painting. Rather the media carried out its duty in featuring the views and actions of the detractors and supporters of the controversial artwork, which BTW included Mayor Giuliani's attempts to censor the Brooklyn art exhibit.

Lessons from the Brooklyn Museum Controversy by Peter Levine

Chris Ofili's Afro Muses - New York Magazine Art Review

Last edited: