Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This one is as far from run-of-the-mill as I am from being 100% heterosexual.

I'm from Kent, and I heard it today for the first time in what must be twenty years......as I was crossing Rochester Bridge, over the river that divides 'Men of Kent' from 'Kentish Men'. (I'm one of the former - having been born a mile inside the boundary, and these days living about four miles inside. Alas, I work literally a few feet into the other side....where those dreadful Kentish types reside!) Anyway, I'll post it. And hopefully some youngster, somewhere, will listen one day and think "Heck! Those 1980s were bloody innovative. Wish I'd been there!" Have a listen, folks. This one contains a lot....and it WILL grow on you with each listen.

Reactions: BillM

freakdick2hands

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
This novelty song popped into my head recently. I remember having this song on cassette recorded off the local college radio station. I remembered all the words like it was yesterday nearly 40 years later. That is how I rediscovered it by typing in all the lyrics on google.
(Garry Lee &) Showdown - The Rodeo Song (1981)

stanmarsh14

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
With all this talk about Squid Games at the moment, I was looking around for something that is sort of a close match to it, to help me tell folks what it's about, and the film The Running Man came to mind.

So happens the closing tune to The Running Man, is a big fave of mine, so I bring you..... John Parr - Restless Heart <3

Reactions: BillM