Top ten butts to fuck on LPSG

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
HEY!!! :eek:

Someone could've at least told me that I was mentioned here!!! Sheesh! :33:

I'm always surprised that I ever make someone's list, but this time I made FOUR??? :eek: Yow! Thanks for all of the kind words.
I'm just getting here to this thread myself. Come on Novice. All it takes is to click on your first pic, and all with good eyesight get weak kneed just thinking about the possibilities.

You definitely are number one in my book followed by Jeff Black.

smarck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think christina 69 and britgirl would be perfect..but i think that i would get so horny if they were in front of me, that i would tear them up...!
oops!:tapedshut:
ps:most of lpsg girls are really sexy though...!:rolleyes:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess nobody wants to fuck my ass... :cool:. I guess my keen sense of muscular control down there will have to go to waste... :wink:

No, I want to cornhole you after sucking your ass to the point where it's begging for dick. I want your fuckin' little asshole to YAWN, baby...then I'll shove it in and you'll scream 'FUCK ME, YOU GODDAM HORSE-DILDO! AND DON'T YOU DARE EVER TAKE IT OUT! BE MY VALENTINE FOREVAH....'

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I want to cornhole you after sucking your ass to the point where it's begging for dick. I want your fuckin' little asshole to YAWN, baby...then I'll shove it in and you'll scream 'FUCK ME, YOU GODDAM HORSE-DILDO! AND DON'T YOU DARE EVER TAKE IT OUT! BE MY VALENTINE FOREVAH....'

Hey, you stole my line! :tongue:

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Oh, horse... you're such a romantic... :tongue:

Biggie77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bedheadred, think_kink, snoozan, (wo)manlybanisters, njqt466, many others, so don't be offended (or relieved) that I left you out.

gothamboy83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
God, now I'm all exicited. Too bad no one has ever fucked me. (VIRGIN ALERT) hehehe, and i do love me a big cocky jock with a big dick to suck on.... maybe its time for something new.