Top Tips for Wannabe Studs

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
JB's centre parting is legendary, Denise, but you've set your sights a little high.

I agree with the ladies who are saying that there is more to great sex than knowing the "moves" as it were. But you have to know all the possible errogenous and erotic potential before applying them individually. Next step is then to know yourself and then there is more beyond.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Denise - 5^ ya sister :wink: ......my one pet peeve with men sexually is this senario.

Me: mmmmm god that feels good, *move hips and moans *

man : changes the pace, rubs harder, fingers rougher, or fucks faster.......

I don't encounter many men ( lord knows I've had a few :rolleyes: ) who will read womens body signals well.

when we say we like that.......just keep doing THAT....don't up the pace or be too rough.

:smile:
Honey

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
when we say we like that.......just keep doing THAT....don't up the pace or be too rough.

Honey

Now is that the truth or what!
Guys seem to think if they start working us harder and faster as we edge closer that we will orgasm better and cum more... Sorry boys but all changing the pace does is throws off our natural rhythm and means we have to take longer to find a new one.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Agreed, ladies. I think men pick up the clitoral pace when we respond well to their touch because they're used to doing so themselves when masturbating or fucking and it helps bring them to the edge. After a certain point, I like to pick up the pace during intercourse, but as you all know there's a difference between manually stimulating a clitoris and fucking. Our requirements differ because we can have more that one kind of orgasm (Hooray for us!) Different strokes for different folks (I know...that was awful:tongue:)

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So have I - don't tell anyone buddy. :smile:

You say that as though personal enlightenment wasn't your intention for starting this thread. Yes, it was obvious. :tongue:

maybe that's because men aren't taught how to :wink:

Jackpot!

We are all responsible for achieving our personal pleasures. That includes informing others if you're not getting what you want.

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As has been stated, men treat the clitoris as a dick. It's not. But we just start with what we know.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You say that as though personal enlightenment wasn't your intention for starting this thread. Yes, it was obvious. :tongue:

An "old" dog new tricks perhaps :smile:

You know it does work both ways - I remember a girl who gave the most infuriating hand jobs as she never changed her pace or grip - we do reach that point where we need (I think I can talk for most guys) that revving up of the motion to push us over - and there she went, slow and sure, leaving you just before the edge - yes I did eventually explain :redface:

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I confess, my wife gives the worst hand jobs, and I never ever encourage it and I am just happy not to be injured anymore in that regards...lol.

Watch how a woman shops for clothes. My wife is almost violent with the clothes when she shops, nearly tearing them off the hangars just flipping through them. That about sums up her hand jobs too. Oh well, she's fantastic at head, so I'll focus on that trait.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
An "old" dog new tricks perhaps :smile:

You know it does work both ways - I remember a girl who gave the most infuriating hand jobs as she never changed her pace or grip - we do reach that point where we need (I think I can talk for most guys) that revving up of the motion to push us over - and there she went, slow and sure, leaving you just before the edge - yes I did eventually explain :redface:
I've been guilty of this in the past because an erect cock is so visually fascinating and tactile that I would get lost in the moment and slow down. But that's when I learned how important it is to watch men masturbate. And one man's erection-producing masturbation technique is another's recipe for remaining flaccid.
I confess, my wife gives the worst hand jobs, and I never ever encourage it and I am just happy not to be injured anymore in that regards...lol.

Watch how a woman shops for clothes. My wife is almost violent with the clothes when she shops, nearly tearing them off the hangars just flipping through them. That about sums up her hand jobs too. Oh well, she's fantastic at head, so I'll focus on that trait.
An article of clothing must be truly eye catching in order for me to consider trying it on and I take my time when doing so...hmmm....

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Our requirements differ because we can have more that one kind of orgasm (Hooray for us!) Different strokes for different folks (I know...that was awful:tongue:)

Yeh MB...:wink:

The key point to me is that men have their homework done before getting into me and sensitive enough to not use a formula...like he used manuals as educating themselves but learn by experience in the process of becoming a better lover. And a good lover is the attentive, sensitive one who knows each women is a complete different music they are going to make different melody.

In 'our' playing solo fingers are not required but the whole group of them together, the hand traveling through my body. As his tongue will have the equal participation as his teeth and lips, the mouth in my whole body. Most our music will be play inside me.

But is not because I like a simple fuck a hungry hard penis will do the most excelent job...but maybe just satisfatory banging. Than here the passionate expressive artistic minds makes the difference and have the full stage to play. Than some are born with it and some learn it - anyways is a must to have it inside, for me.

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An article of clothing must be truly eye catching in order for me to consider trying it on and I take my time when doing so...hmmm....

That was one of the best lines I've ever read. Very subtle, very powerful and very funny!

Thank you for the intelligence and laughter! Bravo. Well played. A great wit is something I cherish in a person.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sounds like OUCH! Or maybe like a rip-off ;-)

Which leads us to another tip: Taking time! Unless you're out for a quicky, you should prepare yourself that the straightest way to your target, stud-like fucking, isn't always the best, and rarely-ever the way that provides you someone to do the fucking with. So if you're single and out for another single woman to have a sexual relationship with, take your time, establish some mutual confidence, and then go for it. All other ways are either laughable or plain-out stupid. My personal tip: Think about her timetable, push only with little pressure, and lure a lot.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
We all know you like boobs but men ..there is a point at where pleasure turns to pain. They can only be squeeze, bitten and so forth to a certain point before it just hurts.

I once had a guy and im sure he thought if he squeezed my boobs hard enough he could get orange juice out of them..Dare i say after that i tried my hardest to find positions where he couldnt get to close to them

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not really me to talk specifically of my sexual experiences, but on this occasion I thought that I would just report back to say thanks for the tips.

I had the opportunity to take note of your advice last night :redface: and well, you can teach an old dog new tricks. :smile:

blah blah blah, then I made slow deep strokes and I could feel my "head" against her G spot on the out stroke and held it there for a short while each time. The temptation was to speed up as you have all said as her orgasm grew, but I didn't, I just kept the same pace and holyschmoly. Then I let myself go for my own orgasm and this triggered her own further responses/orgasms.

Read the thread guys. :wink:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<.> An article of clothing must be truly eye catching in order for me to consider trying it on and I take my time when doing so...hmmm....

One very concrete tip: If you [man] really want to buy me something sexy, I'm always needles and pins for items by Janet Reger, I've been buying her stuff for the finer occasions ever since the late 1980s. It's nothing cheap, but I like her stuff.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
It's not really me to talk specifically of my sexual experiences, but on this occasion I thought that I would just report back to say thanks for the tips.

I had the opportunity to take note of your advice last night :redface: and well, you can teach an old dog new tricks. :smile:

blah blah blah, then I made slow deep strokes and I could feel my "head" against her G spot on the out stroke and held it there for a short while each time. The temptation was to speed up as you have all said as her orgasm grew, but I didn't, I just kept the same pace and holyschmoly. Then I let myself go for my own orgasm and this triggered her own further responses/orgasms.

Read the thread guys. :wink:

Glad to hear..if even you are the only man who has learnt something new from this thread, then its all worthwhile