TOP to BOTTOM...

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This has been an interesting topic for me. I am quite new to the whole idea of “top/bottom.” I find it interesting that apparently, if this thread is any indicator, it is for most people a dominance thing. And again to follow the conclusion of this thread the man with the larger cock should be the one dominating and naturally the one who does the fucking. I appreciate Lex and his points that seem to go against this reasoning- but weather it is fantasy showing itself on this board or if it really is that way in the gay community it is the impression that I am left with.

To be fair it is that way to an extent amongst many of the straight people I know. The guy will refer to having “fucked her brains out.” Despite the fact that there are certainly women who are the dominant partner in bed you will always hear of them being the ones who are ‘taking it’ or references to them being on the receiving end of sex while it is always the guy who is the one “giving it to her” even when you know that in reality the truth is the complete opposite.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dolf250 --thanks for your comments. Unfortunately, this is prevaling thought regardless of orientation: That the INSERTER is dominating the INSERTEE. BAH.

This is clearly not always the case or you would have neither domineering women nor power bottoms.

I can be aggressive and dominant or more submissive and obedient and it all depends on shared chemistry. These roles have nothing to do with my topping or bottoming.

My last BF was a "power Bottom" (90% of the time) and he was also a Daddy. For 80% of our sexual interactions, he called the shots, was more the aggressor and barked the orders, Even from the bottom.

"C'mon boy--that all you got?!? Fuck your BEAR!!"

"Gimme that cock, Cub!!"

"That's right, FUCK ME!!"

Then on other occasions, he would like to be more submissive while I fucked him. We also took turns being "in charge" when he topped me. I like to "daddy" and I like to be "daddied," irrespective of the top/bottom chemistry or preference of the person involved.

It's so much more complex than our feeble sterotypes would allow us to believe.

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
LEX said:
I can be aggressive and dominant or more submissive and obedient and it all depends on shared chemistry. These roles have nothing to do with my topping or bottoming.
I agree whit this! I make love both whit women and men, but whit men i use to be only the bottom. But that doesn't mean that i am the "slave". I am aggressive on my role of bottom as the top is aggressive on his role of top, and this is referred about the being submissive too, for both of us. It's all a game whit strange and beautifoul dynamics, difficoult to explain, but good and pleasurables... :wink:

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
Wow, I never knew these sort of roles were so defined in the mainstream homosexual world. I figured people would just take turns, or that some folks enjoyed certain acts more than others. I have a lot of lesbian friends, and so I'm aware of the whole tendency to have one partner play the butch role while the other is the more "feminine" but I always thought it was a bit....I'd say "silly" but I don't want to offend anyone. I mean, I just find the whole masculine vs. feminine thing in straight life to be stupid. I can't stand a woman expecting me to act "manly."Truth is, I try to NOT act masculine when I can, because I think it's all bullshit. Anyway, there's my worthless 2 cents. Thanks for the education.

DuvalinCT

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a nice size myself (8X6 ... I've only had three sexual partners bigger than myself). One of these partners, whose dick was 9 inches long and amazingly thick, was a tall and big (6'2", 210) married guy. He said he topped everyone in his meetings, but he saw my cock and wanted immediately to have it up his ass. So, I got to deflower him. Good thing, because I could never have fit it up my butt.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
thk8plus4u said:
I've been very lucky in my life to "get what i want" --
meaning, having a guy with a dick bigger than mine
bottom for me.

It sort of feels like some kind of 'power' I have over
well-hung dudes...

This sounds like the story of my life....always top never bottom. Lost my S/O four years ago and am trying to have a few safe sex encounters . Got fucked my first time a year ago and it was by a huge stud..was a totally new experience. I materialized into an unexplainably wild anal slut that one time and completely enjoyed every second of it as I believe my top guy did. Told me my ass was totally hot and greedy?
Now here on LPSG, surrounded by guys hung like me, I have begun thinking most of the time about spreading my legs and getting my ass ripped open! For the first time I am not thinking about topping guys!..... What is going on with my mind and hormones? My operative age is about 20 years younger than my mature age of 73...which means I am hung, hot, horny and hungry! Has anyone experienced such a change in sexual feelings and can anyone explain what this change probably means in my sexual future? Need all the advice I can get guys!!!!!