Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
so...I find it really hot when you can tell the top wants it to hurt or that he likes making his bottom boy suffer, squeal, etc. anybody else into that? Anyone have any fav vids of this type? I struggle to find them in this specific genre. Just thought it would be good for us to put together a list for...later... heh.
Love to a top who is going to own my ass! A top who stares down at me and and gets off on his huge cock making me squirm. He knows it’s killing me and love to continue to kill me with it! I enjoy it

vanagon

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
D

deleted225258

:scream::scream::scream: tackling either one of those monster cocks would be a challenge. but dp is a complete suicide mission. Caesar will never walk again....
Oh...I don't know. I'd love to have 2 cocks ripping me open like that.

Reactions: vapplega

tms88

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Esteban and Tex punishing Caesar . . .
Caesar fucked by Esteban & Tex
Damn that has got to hurt baaadd.. Two amazing cocks, probs for him for taking that! And that cumshot from the one guy wow!
The movie itself is so boring though. I can't believe people get on to this. There is zero chemistry or anything. And the bottom didn't even cum, they paid zero attention to his dick
Such a shame.

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn that has got to hurt baaadd.. Two amazing cocks, probs for him for taking that! And that cumshot from the one guy wow!
The movie itself is so boring though. I can't believe people get on to this. There is zero chemistry or anything. And the bottom didn't even cum, they paid zero attention to his dick
Such a shame.
Yes, it's ultimately boring.

Reactions: bigirishman

WCM3201983

Sexy Member
Media
My first relationship was kind of like this, but not in a good way.
I was like 18-19 and dating an older. I'm like 5'3" and he was about six feet tall and not badly endowed.
Had most of the time it was fine, but he did some times clearly want it to be uncomfortable.

Later on, stuff got to get real weird/unhealthy. He started doing stuff like inviting guys over for "Use to play with"
But it was really just him inviting guys over to cuck him buy fucking me, normally guys with bigger dick then him. And he would tell them I could take it rough when I really couldn't.

Made me real uncomfortable a lot of times, he was basically pimping me out and having me used like fuckmeat.

Reactions: bigirishman