Topher Grace

dems08

Loved Member
Media
I read a post on cndb.com that he had a brief butt scene in one of the episodes of "That 70's Show". Anyone?

Reactions: Shark16

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dems08 said:
alex8, you're the best.
Pecker may still come up with a video of the whole incident including the rear view, though :wink:

*has already been 'Peckered' on the Patrick Nuo thread* :rolleyes:

wrench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
according to the IMDB he previous acting was high school plays. so im pissed that little prick gets to wrestle around with laura prepon, the lust of my life.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
jeff black said:
GoneA... you can't keep stealing my phrases.. First you steal my name.. Gone A Sanchez, and then you steal my "to each his own"
What's next? You gonna steal my penis ( aptly called GoneA jr)
:biggrin1:

you do understand the term "to each his own" has been around before either of us were born :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1: :tongue:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker said:
meh - that was just to make alex feel better.

Bah, after my fourth pic also came up as a "no hotlinking" warning, and your pic no.4, which I had discounted as not particularly inspiring, was the only one to be termed "hot", I am simply inconsolable on this thread. *huff* :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Bah, after my fourth pic also came up as a "no hotlinking" warning, and your pic no.4, which I had discounted as not particularly inspiring, was the only one to be termed "hot", I am simply inconsolable on this thread. *huff* :rolleyes:

ITs a dead end Alex... Topher aka Christopher ( who drops the Chris anyways) is gross... You save your talents for more prominent feats such as That guy who played the shovel holder in the 1994 commercial involving a department store. Aaaaaaaaaaand GO!:biggrin1: