topical testosterone cream for penile growth

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been using (prescribed) testosterone gel for 30 years (to bring my blood levels to normal because of occupational radiation exposure in the 60s). It's my understanding (and I've researched this) that testosterone can affect penis size, and other male attributes, only when growth hormone is also active, as during puberty. By itself, it won't have any effect. But advertising is rarely fact-based and relies on misinformation and loose associations to sell all sorts of bogus supplements (including pills that claim to boost testosterone, etc., etc.). It's what happens when an industry can manage to keep itself exempt from testing by the FDA. If you want to know what really works, look at products sold in Germany, where all these products (vitamins, herbs, etc.) must prove their efficacy and claims in marketing.

Reactions: Gj816

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't work. People have injected testosterone and GH into their penis to no effect. Both are going to go systemic anyway.

The hormone that results in penile growth is a type of testosterone known as DHT. DHT creams have been used to increase penis size in teenagers with genetic defects preventing the conversion of testosterone into dht. After puberty, I've heard varying reports of the effectiveness of those creams, but no real evidence that they do anything.

Some guys who've used GH long term believe they gained some girth, but none of those people actually measured because they used it for bodybuilding.

bob3780

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
South Milwaukee (Wisconsin, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is anyone using Topical Testosterone applied directly onto the penis with anything to report?

I have been trying this for a month or so and at times I see some enlargement talking place.

Anyone else with anything to say or share?

JockFull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not expert, but I think the only way this will have any appreciable effect is if you have had some problem preventing your penis from reaching its genetically determined size, such as Low T for your whole life. I know, almost nobody reaches their total genetic potential, so I'm talking about reaching what would normally be expected to be your genetically pre-determined size in real life. If your genes aren't coded for a big cock, then no amount of testosterone is going to give you one.

Draknastet

Cherished Member
Media
Not sure if this is relevant, anyway:
I´ve got mild psoriasis on my elbows, I was at the doctors for another thing and as doctors always do she asked me if there was something else bothering me medically, so I mentioned my rough elbows and got a prescription for a steroid gel.
First time I used the gel I had just got out of the shower, I rubbed it on my elbows thoroughly and still had a healthy amount left on my hands by squeezing out too much out of the tube.
I was thinking "What the heck, I´ll rub the excess gel on the package, to make It smoother instead of just wasting it down the drain washing my hands!"
The next day I was annoyed, I felt pubes getting snagged on the tip of my penis all the time.
I went to the bathroom to check this like two times an hour, no pubes in the nozzle at any time I looked even though it really felt there was.
Later that evening I noticed red dots at the tip of my foreskin.
They were scabs, I´d actually gotten tiny open sores on my foreskin from the gel. The thing is steroid cremes make all types of skin thinner. (it worked great on the scaly elbows btw ) My penis healed after a day or two, I felt stupid.

I wish you a large phallus sir, I hope it works!
Just a warning of possible side effects. And no, I don´t think I grew any larger.