Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
ok, so my question for guys topping an ass is:
so you prefer to fuck an ass that is very relaxed and loose or one that is more tensed up and tight?

I myself perfer to fuck an ass that is tensed and spasming while a guy is hard and jacking off. But I recently was bottoming for a guy who said I was too tight and asked me to not play with my cock and make my hole tense up. I tried to just totally relax and really concentrate on letting my asshole really get loose, but it wasn't as much fun for me.

So which do you prefer?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm bumping this, because I'm curious too. I've been told I'm tight no matter what, but "open" after a few. I understand how it wasn't so fun for you in this particular case, especially having to think about it so much, when you should've just been enjoying yourself. Nonetheless, contrary to what some think, just because a bottom is limp, doesn't mean he's not totally enjoying himself.

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't really like a super tight bottom holding my cock in a death grip. One dude did that and hurt me. Now I kind of shy away, if you tell me your real tight I'm not interested until you loosen up. Might mean going slow with a lot of foreplay. Now, short term tight like if your getting ready to cum is different I Just slow down...but if you never loosen up I will go soft because I'm getting worried I'll get cock sheer again.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tight hole sucks. I like 'em as open and wet as I can get 'em.

About four years ago I met a guy online whose ass was so tight that it took almost 30 minutes before I could actually go balls-deep. If he hadn't met all of my criteria and preferences so perfectly I woudn't have really gone to the bother. I could literally feel his ass on my dick the next day: weird.

jd0198

Experimental Member
Media
I like being a badass dom top and fucking a bottom through his squeeze and cum. He has to open up so i can get in and slide/massage his hole and when he begins to grip or close to cum i like to just fuck that grip right out of him

Reactions: studpud