Topping and Penis Size

Query

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is there any correlation between being a top and a larger penis size? If so is it that larger penis sizes are naturally tops or do bottoms in effect force a larger penis sized man into the top role?

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I mean, I wouldn't say there's no correlation. If you're well hung, you will get a lot of requests to top. That's a factor in why I started topping. But it's a weak correlation that tops tend to skew larger. Conversely, I've also met hung bottoms who moved to bottoming because they'd been too big for the guys they were topping.

By far the biggest factor though is what you enjoy doing more.

Reactions: Anton565 and P.J.9
D

deleted1074483

nope i'm top because i'm top and was so before i was aware i was larger than average, i do the fucking irrespective of the size of a guys dick or whether he's taller/shorter, muscled or whatever. And they love it ;-)

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean, I wouldn't say there's no correlation. If you're well hung, you will get a lot of requests to top. That's a factor in why I started topping. But it's a weak correlation that tops tend to skew larger. Conversely, I've also met hung bottoms who moved to bottoming because they'd been too big for the guys they were topping.

By far the biggest factor though is what you enjoy doing more.

I agree. If you're well hung you'll get more requests and if you're horny, you're more apt to think, "Whatever'll get me laid!" and try your hand at it. And some fraction of that will like it and keep doing it. There's a name for it in statistics..... A correlation that is greater than random chance but still too weak to be of any use.

Reactions: gabriel-thomas

piercedboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve seen bottoms with big dicks and tops with small/ average ones. It doesn’t phase me as a bottom as long as he knows how to use it. Some of my best fucks have been with guys who are average and I’ve had tops who have massive ones who are useless and I have to do all the work.

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve seen bottoms with big dicks and tops with small/ average ones. It doesn’t phase me as a bottom as long as he knows how to use it. Some of my best fucks have been with guys who are average and I’ve had tops who have massive ones who are useless and I have to do all the work.
Agree 100%

Reactions: gabriel-thomas