Topping drive

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a tough time determining which forum to put this one in; because it could very well have some health related factors I suspect this one's best, but it can be moved if mods think it better elsewhere.

I'm finding as I grow on in my years that I'm starting to develop an interest in the notion of topping. In the past I did it a few times to satisfy my boyfriend at the time. Now recently I've been finding in some cases the idea really innately appeals to me. Sometimes when I see an attractive guy of a certain type my primary lusty ideas are of fucking him.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like with this my body responds in the way that my mind does. I don't know if there's some sort of psychological block, or if maybe there's a biological component. Does anyone have any experience with this issue? What sorts of indicators should I evaluate of what may be the cause of the lack of physical response to mental stimulation?

I'm interested in hearing from anyone with any sort of experience with these sorts of obstacles with topping, either in themselves or their partner(s).

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have topping issues! I am mostly bottom, and the times I have topped it was hard to keep it hard! It’s eirher how I’m wired or psychology issues.

I don't get it. Theoretically if one wants to do (I do) something so natural, and fantasizing about it is exciting, and one is in good health and finds a connection with decent chemistry it should work, right?

Reactions: Twunky