Topping (First Time)

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by goldfish10, Jan 24, 2010.

1. goldfish10

goldfish10 New Member

Hey everyone...bisexual 21 year old hear thinking about topping another guy. Never actually had anal sex with a guy before. Any recommendations or advice from the experienced tops?

2. Jaxence

Jaxence Member

Rougher the better ;)

3. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Brute! :wink:

I'm versatile, i prefer to be gentle cos i don't want my ass pounded too strong although when you're being topped you don't have much say in the matter so just do what you want :tongue:

4. RalDudeHangin

RalDudeHangin Member

Speaking as an inexperienced btm . . . I've found the best position for me was to have the top lay down and I straddle and lower myself on. As a new top, if u're concerned about making the btm uncomfortable, be sure to give them more control. But I'm sure if it's an experienced btm, they'll be good at telling you what to do. Be sure to communicate and pay attention to the non-verbal signals, too.

5. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lots of good silicon lube (not water-based - silicon, it doesn't dry out).

Patience. Let your bottom loosen up before you really hammer him. You're not gonna slide in like you slide into a mouth or a cunt. It takes some effort to loosen up. It goes better for everyone involved.

6. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    I dunno- a lot of silicon based lube irritates my skin- i have pretty gnarly eczema:frown1:, so anything is capable of making my skin blow up. I use the standard ID water-based lube.

7. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    What's the experience level of the bottom??

8. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let's get married....

9. fatddyslam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    make sure the bottom is clean and knows what it means to be clean. nothing worse for your first time than chocolate marshmallow, haha....and im not talking out of experience :p

10. hungry

hungry New Member

If you start off slow and easy and allow your bottom lots of control initially, you'll end up with a bottom who begs for more. Start off rough like an inconsiderate asshole and you'll end up with a bottom who will cut things short. Trust me, the more fun he's having, the more fun you'll have.

You basically have two rings of muscles to get through. The first, your bottom can tighten/release at will. The second set will only loosen if the bottom is comfortable and ready. You can take charge, but pay attention to your bottom and you'll know when to push and when to ease up. Then, once you're in, you develop a rhythm and then keep altering it to make things interesting.

It took me a while to learn that the thicker "jelly" type lubes seem to work better. They don't run all over the place, they don't get absorbed or dry up as quickly, and they actually maintain some level of friction that I think is exciting for both.

Cleanliness makes a big difference. At the very least, ask your bottom if he'd like to take a shower (in a romantic non-offensive way). If you two are really comfortable with each other you can discuss further cleaning beforehand. Pharmacies carry fleet home enemas, which are a pretty mild and simple way to prepare--the idea is just to clean out the area involved, not a full-on colon cleansing. They also sell empty rectal cleaning bulbs that you can fill with your own solution. Not sure what the ideal, safe solution is.

There's some book out there--guide to anal sex for men or something. Look it up.

Draft saved Draft deleted