Topping

D_Dick_Everhard

Account Disabled
Media
I met a guy a little over a month ago and I ended up going to his apartment. We ended up talking all night instead of having sex even though we both agreed before hand that's what we wanted.

We're both free this weekend so I'm planning on going back to his place and walking in the door and just start making out with him and fucking him. I'm 22, he's a year or two older, and we're both very athletic.

I've never fucked a guy before, I've only briefly tasted a hard cock. Any suggestions on lasting with a guy? I know anal with girls is a lot tighter than vaginal... I'm assuming even more so with a guy. I'm wanting to make him cum while I'm inside him, I've seen it happen and it looks hot.

I'd love to hear some input.

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
Well, making him cum while you're inside of him is really reliant on him more than you. Some guys are more likely to cum just from bottoming than others. I believe all guys have the potential to, but some are just a little more likely.

But I think the key to the whole encounter being incredible is for both of you to be invested physically and emotionally. I'm not saying you have to be in love with each other or anything, but when you're both attracted to each other, and in "the mood" it's a lot better.

And by "the mood" I mean, I can get up and go fuck someone right now, but it doesn't necessarily mean I'm all there. But you know that point after you've been making out with a guy (or girl) for a while and suddenly you realize you've totally checked out and you're just into this experience.... that's when it's the best.

Good luck!!!!