tops and bottoms

canson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yo what is a top and what is a bottom i dont get that thats probably b/c im more into girls so someone help me lol

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Among gay guys, Canson, a top is the fucker and a bottom is the guy who gets fucked by the top. In gay parlance , as well, oral sex can be between a top and a botom., but here I must admit some confusion. In general I believe the top is the sucker and the bottom the guy receiving the head.
However, I have heard some gay guys say they like to be the top in oral sex and they mean they like to pound a guys mouth with their dick..so go figure! If you are only occasionally into man - to - man sex , then you will be OK.

Reactions: Allan S.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
among bdsm circles a top is the one in charge, the dominant, the bottom is the one taking the orders, the submissive, in reality this is often not true as it's the bottom who gets to decide what the limits are so is the one really in charge

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
In general I believe the top is the sucker and the bottom the guy receiving the head.

See, I usually see it the other way around, but like you said ... go figure! (Though, your way would make more sense, but I guess that just depends on how good you are). Most guys are usually versatile anyway, so we should throw that into the mix, too. A versatile guy, Canson, is a guy that can/is willing to both top or bottom.

Then, of course, you have versatile/tops who are more into topping, but will bottom. Then versatile/bottoms who are more into bottoming, but will top.

Anyway, Canson, why do you ask? Just curious.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I consider myself a total bottom. Meaning that I'd only give oral, and that I'd only be on the receiving end of anal sex. That is my definition of a total bottom. However, I know many bottoms that are into getting oral sex too.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
I consider myself a total bottom. Meaning that I'd only give oral, and that I'd only be on the receiving end of anal sex. That is my definition of a total bottom. However, I know many bottoms that are into getting oral sex too.

Now, on your back you go.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
I've always wanted to do it missionary-style for my first time!:biggrin::tongue:

What!?! Never done that before? Totally missing-out. But this hard to explain in words; I think you'll get a clearer picture if actually show you.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I see myself as a top first if I was a guy, I enjoy bottom guys. But with more experiences etc I would be both I supose.

As with women I would be a non butch top too....initially...because things just flows one never know.

With males I feel many times a top too...even when they are doing the penetration I'm the one fucking them.. I really believe I am. Go figure...:shrug: :cool: :smile:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see myself as a top first if I was a guy, I enjoy bottom guys. But with more experiences etc I would be both I supose.
As with women I would be a non butch top too....initially...because things just flows one never know.

With males I feel many times a top too...even when they are doing the penetration I'm the one fucking them.. I really believe I am. Go figure...:shrug: :cool: :smile:

That is so cute!