tops and bottoms

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by canson, Feb 25, 2007.

1. canson

canson New Member

yo what is a top and what is a bottom i dont get that thats probably b/c im more into girls so someone help me lol

2. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Among gay guys, Canson, a top is the fucker and a bottom is the guy who gets fucked by the top. In gay parlance , as well, oral sex can be between a top and a botom., but here I must admit some confusion. In general I believe the top is the sucker and the bottom the guy receiving the head.
    However, I have heard some gay guys say they like to be the top in oral sex and they mean they like to pound a guys mouth with their dick..so go figure! If you are only occasionally into man - to - man sex , then you will be OK.

Allan S. likes this.
  3. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

among bdsm circles a top is the one in charge, the dominant, the bottom is the one taking the orders, the submissive, in reality this is often not true as it's the bottom who gets to decide what the limits are so is the one really in charge

4. GoneA

Gold Member

See, I usually see it the other way around, but like you said ... go figure! (Though, your way would make more sense, but I guess that just depends on how good you are). Most guys are usually versatile anyway, so we should throw that into the mix, too. A versatile guy, Canson, is a guy that can/is willing to both top or bottom.

Then, of course, you have versatile/tops who are more into topping, but will bottom. Then versatile/bottoms who are more into bottoming, but will top.

Anyway, Canson, why do you ask? Just curious.

5. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

The Top = dom, bottom = sub stuff is just hetero insertion power dynamics imposed on everyone. The person being fucked always has the power, male or female.

Beyond Tops and Bottoms

Lex -- Top/Vers Cub with Daddy tendencies.

6. agnslz

Gold Member

I consider myself a total bottom. Meaning that I'd only give oral, and that I'd only be on the receiving end of anal sex. That is my definition of a total bottom. However, I know many bottoms that are into getting oral sex too.

7. GoneA

Gold Member

Now, on your back you go.

8. agnslz

Gold Member

I've always wanted to do it missionary-style for my first time!:biggrin::tongue:

9. GoneA

Gold Member

What!?! Never done that before? Totally missing-out. But this hard to explain in words; I think you'll get a clearer picture if actually show you.

10. Gisella

Gold Member

I see myself as a top first if I was a guy, I enjoy bottom guys. But with more experiences etc I would be both I supose.

As with women I would be a non butch top too....initially...because things just flows one never know.

With males I feel many times a top too...even when they are doing the penetration I'm the one fucking them.. I really believe I am. Go figure...:shrug: :cool: :smile:

11. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

That is so cute!

12. fortiesfun

Gold Member

From your perspective, probably the easiest explanation is that bottoms are gay men and tops are the str8 guys who have sex with us. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted