Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a question to fellow tops. It might be stupid but I'm really curious. Has there been ever a situation where you were forced to bottom even though you don't personally like it and you don't usually do it, e.g. you lost some kind of bet or a game, maybe you were persuaded or manipulated? I rule out situations where you just wanted to try out of sheer curiosity. Was it humiliating or was it surprisingly good? Let's hear some stories.

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not personally, but I once filmed a duo with Blakemason where the planned top was having a lot of trouble getting hard. The planned bottom was Vers - so we flipped the scene and the planned top (who wasn’t Vers) bottomed.

It was extremely horny to watch him getting fucked. Brice and Lucas

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The closest for me was in my youth my buddy and I were so horny and wanted to fuck but it was just us, so we agreed to try it on each other as we both had all the right parts! Lol it was tough at first but learned to like it!

SoleLover

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If it's OK to ask, might you have been there around 2013-ish when a young student was featured, Sam James? It said he'd come down to watch one of his mates record a scene and then had decided to do one himself. He was such a sexy lad and seemed very much up for fun.

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If it's OK to ask, might you have been there around 2013-ish when a young student was featured, Sam James? It said he'd come down to watch one of his mates record a scene and then had decided to do one himself. He was such a sexy lad and seemed very much up for fun.
Sorry, that was after my time. Sounds like fun though!