Tops: do you care how big your bottom is?

BritRob

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as others have said the butt is the key thing for a top guy, needs to be round, muscly, hard and tight, and very clean. it is nice to be able to wank a good handful whilst you fuck a guy though, especially if fucking from behind, as they cum their holes tighten, you can feel it

dogstar101

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am OK with bottoms who are not hung. Would be turning away a lot of ass if I did not fuck the small dicked dudes BUT it is fantastic to reach around and grab hold of a huge dick while going balls deep on his ass

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ehhh I dunno. If you like bottoming, you'd probably stay a bottom. Mine's pretty big, and a lot of guys comment on how they love fucking a guy w a bigger dick than them

honestlly i'm a total btm because i'm small.. i think if i was hung i'd be a total top.. so for me.. the smaller the btm probably the more submissivve he would be..

dogstar101

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hung bottoms turn me on. Hung bottoms that stay hard whilst getting fucked is huge turn on.
That's not to say I don't love fucking guys with average / small cocks but it's easier to fuck a guy on his back and suck his cock at the same time if he is large
If you are up for sucking while fucking I will be bottom for you ;)

BritRob

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ehhh I dunno. If you like bottoming, you'd probably stay a bottom. Mine's pretty big, and a lot of guys comment on how they love fucking a guy w a bigger dick than them
@macho8 there are a lot of tops out there with smaller dicks so I don't get what you say - either you're a top or you're not - dick size doesn't play into it much I don't think?

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
@macho8 there are a lot of tops out there with smaller dicks so I don't get what you say - either you're a top or you're not - dick size doesn't play into it much I don't think?
thats why i said it was for me.... i dont apply such logic to others.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I like extremes. Love bottoms with really small dicks. If I can't have th at, I like buttons with really big dicks.
That said most of the guys I fuck are average. We always have fun

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow i will admit I'm super happy to hear there are plenty of guys out there who are ok with the bottom being on the smaller side :)
Perhaps when i was younger and looking to fool around i just had bad luck then as each and every time i was turned down due to my small size :/