Tops - how patient are you?

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just curious after having a chat with 2 mates, 1 straight, 1 gay (exclusive top), who are both super hung about the various experiences they've had with casual sex and them asking me about my experiences as a pretty much exclusive bottom in gay sex (although I love vaginal penetration, go figure).

My straight friend is really patient and easy going with girls, he knows he's big and that it may cause some issues, he let's them set the pace, tries all sorts of tricks etc etc. My gay friend is fairly easy going although much less tolerant of 'guys whose eyes are bigger than their arses'.

My experiences with big dicks have been mostly wonderful, although there are a couple of unpleasant incidents - and by big I mean thick as that is really the only factor that causes real issues, the longest cock I've ever taken wasn't actually that thick, the thickest wasn't actually that long. Most guys have been able to take things in stages, let me adjust and then keep on going. One of the biggest actually just slid in really easily and went to town. It's funny how 2 guys with almost identically sized cocks can feel really different given the circumstances. I've had a couple of experiences with guys who have taken it too quickly and made it excruciating at the start, but who were fine once things settled down. Another guy (straight) who just shoved it in and hammered away until he was done - painful but eventually I just went numb.

However, one guy will always stick in my mind. He was very thick, and very hard but not the thickest I'd come across. Foreplay was quite short, he was eager to get it in. Well he started to go in and it was super painful, so I asked him to ease up. He just pulled out, said 'fuck this', got dressed and left. I was amazed that just asking him to take it easy was enough to piss him off to the point of just leaving.

So the question to you really thick guys - how easy/slowly will you take it if needs be, how much will you adapt, before you walk out the door?

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Once it is inside, my patience is infinite. You tell me when and how gently etc. to start, and I'll keep g-r-a-d-u-a-l-l-y ramping it up till you tell me to slow down. Just the feeling of being inside is wonderful without needing to thrust. But a bottom fighting off insertion itself, pulling away in pain, can be so destructive to an erection that it temporarily kills the mood. (Problem for me is large head rather than thick shaft.) My solution is always to work to loosen up the bottom, not storm off angrily! That guy would have been a subpar fuck anyhow so just as well, but sorry you were traumatized.

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wasn't traumatised, just disappointed (OK, and shocked) that he literally couldn't wait a couple of minutes to get it in. I can take big dicks, sometimes with no prelude, sometimes with a bit of easing, and at other a bit of 'in a bit, out a bit, in a bit, out a bit, to the hilt'. What was interesting was listening to these 2 friends talking about how patient (or impatient) they were when going in. The straight friend was definitely more patient than the gay one.

And I agree - he would have been sub-par anyway. The thick guys I've been with who've needed to take a bit more time - once they're all the way in, it's magical.