Tops vs Bottoms

Beta4Alpha

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All the psychologizing is just some much horseshit, I'm an exclusive bottom because I Don't. Enjoy. Topping.

I've done it several times, every single partner I topped raved about how very good I was at it and though I did cum during every encounter, there was never the deep fulfillment I get from bottoming.

Scott_

Expert Member
Media
'Tops' often struggle with internalized homophobia, and find the act of being penetrated by another man emasculating. 100% 'tops' are the most often of the three types to be in the closet. 'Bottoms' were found to be the most likely to have gender confusion and use sex as a way to counter low self-esteem (much the same way some women use sex to feel loved). 'Versatile' men were found to be the most 'loud and proud' with their sexuality and enjoy the highest levels of self-confidence, self-esteem, and higher levels of self-worth. Of course I am talking in generalizations but this was something that held across many different men identifying as 't', 'b', or 'v'.

IGNORANT.

I don't know about the other 100% tops, but a dick in my ass does not feel good. Therefore I'm a 100% top.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know about the other 100% tops, but a dick in my ass does not feel good. Therefore I'm a 100% top.

I can't be penetrated without feeling sexually assaulted, and am therefore a non-versatile top. This has nothing to do with how "masculine" I see either myself or my partners. It's just a fact of my life.

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
proud bottom here... i dont know all the philological jiz wiz and what not but I like being a bottom cause i like being dominated, etc. its just so hot when a guy can take action.