Tops: Which do you prefer?

blkbottom87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Do you prefer a firm hard ass or a round soft ass? I'm not fat by any means, I'm just trying to figure out whether or not I should tone it up before my bf comes back?

blckbottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a total bottom. I've heard various comments myself concerning my own ass. Some say that they like my 36 inch hips and shakeable ass.

I actually went on a diet and one got mad. He was worried that I would lose some of my ass and hips.

Personally, I think its up too you. You need to be comfortable with your own body and how it maked you feel. Yes, he may have his own option and feelings concerning the topic but its your body. Feel comfortable in your own skin.

We all wish we have that twink **skinny ass bitch** body. Sorry, I've watched too much Monique. I've learned to accept my curves, my sexuality, looks, and that I love being a bottom. And i'm sure your boyfriends seeing about you then just how hot your ass is.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a total bottom. I've heard various comments myself concerning my own ass. Some say that they like my 36 inch hips and shakeable ass
I actually went on a diet and one got mad. He was worried that I would lose some of my ass and hips.

Personally, I think its up too you. You need to be comfortable with your own body and how it maked you feel. Yes, he may have his own option and feelings concerning the topic but its your body. Feel comfortable in your own skin.

We all wish we have that twink **skinny ass bitch** body. Sorry, I've watched too much Monique. I've learned to accept my curves, my sexuality, looks, and that I love being a bottom. And i'm sure your boyfriends seeing about you then just how hot your ass is.

Yeah what he said :)

Personally I prefer a tight muscular butt but I do have other criteria as well and preferences are not always requirements :)

I prefer men with hard and muscled asses though I can't say I'd turn down somebody if it didn't meet that criteria. It's just a preference though not as important as the whole package.