Tops, Who Would You Let Top You?

xtfg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Idk if this has been asked.

This is for people who mainly top or strictly top. Have you guys ever seen someone that made you think, “I would bottom for them,” and if you can, insert a pic of who it is.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am not a top, I consider myself mainly bottom. For a few years, I had a fuck buddy who was an amazing top. He was very talented with his tongue and his dick and he was all about working my dick and hole.

One day, he asked me if I would fuck him. I wasn't sure at first, but before I could answer, he started working his tongue into my hole and that always drove me crazy. When he asked me later, I told him that I would love to do that for him. So I started with my fingers working his hole. He was super tight. After I had loosened him up a bit, I asked if he was ready. I poured a lot of lube on his hole and on my dick. He grabbed the poppers bottle and I slowly worked my dick into his hole. He was super tight and I've only fucked one tighter hole and that one hurt and was not a good time. But this one felt amazing. After he got used to it, I went to town on his hole. He enjoyed it very much and thanked me for doing it for him. He never asked me again.

xtfg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not a top, I consider myself mainly bottom. For a few years, I had a fuck buddy who was an amazing top. He was very talented with his tongue and his dick and he was all about working my dick and hole.

One day, he asked me if I would fuck him. I wasn't sure at first, but before I could answer, he started working his tongue into my hole and that always drove me crazy. When he asked me later, I told him that I would love to do that for him. So I started with my fingers working his hole. He was super tight. After I had loosened him up a bit, I asked if he was ready. I poured a lot of lube on his hole and on my dick. He grabbed the poppers bottle and I slowly worked my dick into his hole. He was super tight and I've only fucked one tighter hole and that one hurt and was not a good time. But this one felt amazing. After he got used to it, I went to town on his hole. He enjoyed it very much and thanked me for doing it for him. He never asked me again.
that’s hot

Reactions: cedarizzo