Verified
Gold
Media
Tucker, Georgia, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That’s a big part of it, but I like the smell of a sweaty man’s crotch, so burying my tongue in his ass puts my nose in the taint, where all that delicious smell lives. Plus, it helps a bottom loosen up after a few minutes of tongue fucking him, so your dick has an easier entry.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Great question. I cant explain why i like it so much. It especially satisfying if the bottom views their hole as an erroneous zone. When I was straight, I loved eating pussy
Wow! If your cock follows after you eat ass, you can eat mine!

tjlance1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love a top who likes to eat my cunt before he fucks me. Getting his tongue right inside and sucking on my lips drives me wild and gets me nice and wet before he fucks me!
I eat my man's hole to get him ready for a good fucking, but it's a bigger turn on to switch between fucking him and sucking his hole..

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
Perhaps it's because I'm Italian, and we're so food-centered in everything we do, but I love using my mouth on my lover's body, and discovering all the secret places that make him squirm, thrash around, and make hot noises. Of course, the ass needs to be SUPER clean, but if it is, I enjoy it immensely (almost as much as he does). :)

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
Great question. I cant explain why i like it so much. It especially satisfying if the bottom views their hole as an erroneous zone. When I was straight, I loved eating pussy

er·ro·ne·ous
adjective
  1. wrong; incorrect.
Some may think of it as the “wrong zone”... but most bottoms think of it as an erogenous zone.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I great question indeed.... I have often pondered this thought too. Being a bottom, I really do enjoy a guy rimming me. Many men like to lick and probe my hole hole with their tongue. Only had a few men have actually sucked on it and nibbled.. a totally different sensations. I like it too.... :p... As for me rimming a guy myself, I do not enjoy that at all....:(

It's cool reading what top men think about do it to their bottoms... I have to add another question for the top men. Why do some of you wish to call a man asshole a pussy?

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When a dude refers to his ass as a pussy, it's a complete turn-off for me. It's not a pussy. When I want to fuck a pussy, I'll fuck a pussy. When I'm gonna fuck ass, I'm gonna tear it up
Awesome ...you can tear my ass up any time ...:yum

Reactions: Regularguynva

That’s a big part of it, but I like the smell of a sweaty man’s crotch, so burying my tongue in his ass puts my nose in the taint, where all that delicious smell lives. Plus, it helps a bottom loosen up after a few minutes of tongue fucking him, so your dick has an easier entry.
I love sweaty man crotch too. The natural scent is like fuel to me. So hot! Big turn on.

Mexmerman

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perhaps it's because I'm Italian, and we're so food-centered in everything we do, but I love using my mouth on my lover's body, and discovering all the secret places that make him squirm, thrash around, and make hot noises. Of course, the ass needs to be SUPER clean, but if it is, I enjoy it immensely (almost as much as he does). :)
Like this clean?

Attachments