Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And have to agree Burn Gorman doesn't appeal to me.
Burn Gorman is actually the best actor on the show, but still as ugly as someone who fell off the top of the ugly tree and hit every ugly branch on the way down.
LMFAO :lmao:
Poor Burn - he just gets no respect when compared to Messrs. Lloyd & Barrowman.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ugh! Recently, I posted something re: Torchwood (Cant' find the thread/site..... ah, well). Guy was saying Torchwood was gay... Jack Harkness was gay... Iago was gay... etc etc etc I'd seen Oh.... 5 episode, and told the bugger to sod off.

Well, looks like, after viewing season 1, and 3.. that I saw the 5 episodes where they DON'T go for m/m or f/f relationships.... (Talk about putting my foot in my mouth. heh... ah, well.)

Much as I would love to join in the John Barrowman/Gareth David Lloyd fun from Adrift, round our house we collectively think that the previously mentioned Kai Owen is the sexiest man in Torchwood. And this scene from Something Borrowed made us both stop and rewind. Apologies for the terrible quality.

I'm with U,, well I should say we ;-)

kai is HOT and cuddly ;-)

zak0318

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just finished up series one of Torchwood via Netflix. I have to admit I was shedding a few tears when capt. Jack and the REAL capt. Jack shared a kiss in ep. 12. And I agree Burn Gorman..nope 4 me