Tore my Foreskin During Sex

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah.

That wasn't pleasant.

The girl thought she had miscounted the days, and it wasn't till I got to the bathroom and realised it wouldn't stop bleeding that I worked out what had happened.

Basically the bit of skin which connects the head to the foreskin has always been a bit tight, and during a particularly rough bit of sex it ripped. The resulting bloodbath was like some sort of bad horror film.

I called an ambulance (explaining it over the phone was rather embarrassing), went to hospital (explaining it again to the ambulance crew, the secretary, the triage nurse, and finally the doctor. I don't think I will ever be embarrassed by anything again.) and the doctor took one look and said "Happens all the time, don't have sex for a few weeks" :confused:

No bandages, no stitches, nothing. So I'm at home wearing tight underwear with my penis wrapped in a bandage, in the full knowledge that if I take an erection, I bleed. If I have a wank, I bleed. If it sits at a funny angle, I bleed. :frown1:

Anyone been here before? How do you deal with the epic blood loss?

Last edited:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh God. My heart goes out to you. And to your girlfriend, but mostly to you.

I can tell you from experience that that part of the body heals pretty quickly. I had a cyst removed from my frenulum (the area you tore) a few years back. It was painful, bloody, and emotionally scarring. However, after a few days of leaving it the fuck alone (uncontrollable boners aside) it looked pretty much as good as new. After a week or so, you'd never have known someone took a scalpel to it.

My advice would be to rest up, pamper yourself a bit, and just let your dick heal.

P.S. I'm not a religious man, but you'll be in my prayers.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I don't have a cock and yet I feel for you!

My main reason for posting is to say that a little bit of blood *looks* like a lot but you probably didn't lose that much at all. Don't fret it. And if you do pop wood again and start to bleed a little (even if it looks like a lot) don't panic. Stay calm and put gentle pressure on it. Keep the wound clean to minimise scarring.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fren ripped, and something I have experienced myself.

Not a pretty sight TBH, and as the penis is highly vascular, even a small tear look pretty alarming.

Sounds like the emergency dept got things about right there for you, and please take note..... no fucking / wanking etc for a good few weeks until it's heeled, which will probs be about 4 weeks.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ouch! Hope you are ok. Four weeks of no nothing? That's gonna hurt even more!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is structurally the weakest part of a human body. They tear once or twice on many men. When mine tore, there was no blood at all. I've heard of men losing a lot of blood from it.
I was a slow learner. I didn't want to give up sex and masturbation. Took me about 3 months to heal. I kept re-tearing it. Once I finally left it alone, it healed in about three weeks.
It never tore again.
The good news is, it heals stronger. The scar tissue is stronger than the skin it replaces.

DM43

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, man. i have had that happen to me a couple of times. taking a leak can be a bitch also. stay away from fucking for a little bit and be careful when cleaning your dick.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! That sounds horrible! I feel your pain and I have a vagina!

I've never heard of this happening before? Did it not hurt while you were having sex? I've had plenty of rough sex and never had that happen to a guy.

I'd like to actually see a picture of that. But anyways, give me a call when you're healed. We might can get you feeling better ;)

D

deleted257218

This happened to my friend and it just sounded horrifying, I feel for you man.

Does it actually heal back properly?

S

SirConcis

Of your frenulum was sufficiently torn, it will have lengthened and not be so tight anymore once it has healed and it chances of ripping again won't be as high.

You could ask a doc to just snip it if it is unslightly.

That area of the penis is slow to heal. So you gotta be patient. If you can, try to keep foreskin retracted as much as possible so the wound can heal faster.

There is an important blood vessel under the frenulum so when frenulum rips, it often damages that vessel and you got a bleeder !

There is no need for an ambulance though. Just wrap the penis tightly and wait for bleeding to stop.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks for the support people. It actually doesn't hurt, and didn't at the time, it's just extremely inconvenient. I'm going to have to pack bandages for my business trip tomorrow, and all my tight underwear to keep the bandages in place whilst travelling, etc.

i can't believe they sent an ambulance for you! that's ridiculous! you guys are big kids when it comes to your dicks. it'll heal. get over it.

There was blood. Everywhere. I don't just mean that there was a bit of a dribble and it was a moodkiller, I mean that my dick was literally covered in blood and it was steadily flowing out. It went all over the bathroom - the floor, the toilet, the sink, the toilet roll holder, the shower curtain... if what I saw when i pulled out was in a horror film, they'd ban it.

I actually didn't call an ambulance immediately. I left it till 4 hours later when I was still bleeding periodically and feeling a bit feint.

It's easy to dismiss injuries to bits of the body you don't have, but trust me, a cut anywhere on a penis will bleed like there's no tomorrow.

Of your frenulum was sufficiently torn, it will have lengthened and not be so tight anymore once it has healed and it chances of ripping again won't be as high.

You could ask a doc to just snip it if it is unslightly.

It seems to have almost pulled off completely, which I'm happy about as it was too tight before.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
There was blood. Everywhere. I don't just mean that there was a bit of a dribble and it was a moodkiller, I mean that my dick was literally covered in blood and it was steadily flowing out. It went all over the bathroom - the floor, the toilet, the sink, the toilet roll holder, the shower curtain... if what I saw when i pulled out was in a horror film, they'd ban it.

Yeah, OK - no disrespect, dude, but try having that happen to you once a month from age 14 thru 50+.

Jus' sayin'. :rolleyes: