Tori Black Thread

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree, and if anyone can find it on a stream site, she has done an amazing anal scene with none other than....ROCCO!! Quite simply it needs to be seen to be believed!

The movies name is Tori, Tarra and Bobbi love Rocco.

I have tried everywhere to find it but the only place I can find it(which is where I got it from) is via torrent.

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree, and if anyone can find it on a stream site, she has done an amazing anal scene with none other than....ROCCO!! Quite simply it needs to be seen to be believed!

The movies name is Tori, Tarra and Bobbi love Rocco.

I have tried everywhere to find it but the only place I can find it(which is where I got it from) is via torrent.

are you kidding me? I HAVE TO SEE THAT.

It's not so much that the guy is huge but he's such a dirty little pig when it comes to fucking. :p

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thank you so much. will watch it and then tell you what I think :p

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Make sure you watch the outtakes...Rocco has to stop fucking her because he says he can't handle her...it's pretty funny.

And at the end they show her dazed talking about how her asshole has never been fucked like that. And she talks about being dick drunk...haha. :)

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Make sure you watch the outtakes...Rocco has to stop fucking her because he says he can't handle her...it's pretty funny.

And at the end they show her dazed talking about how her asshole has never been fucked like that. And she talks about being dick drunk...haha. :)

there's no tori black in the video I downloaded. I downloaded cd2...was it cd1 ?
Do you think you could upload the tori parts plus the outtakes to megaupload?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there's no tori black in the video I downloaded. I downloaded cd2...was it cd1 ?

why don't you just make an effort to click your mouse once, enter the download code, and then click your mouse again, to download CD1, instead of asking someone to go out of their way, spend their time ripping and splitting individual scenes, which is a royal pain in the ass, and then them having to wait for hours as the scenes upload to mega?

she clearly found the links for you...clicking your mouse twice is such an effort, isn't it? now she should rip and split them, with all the attendant pain in the ass that entails, when she clearly is not the original uploader and was kind enough to just find you the links?

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You have to download both parts of CD1 in order to open the rar file. Same with CD2. If you have a mac, I use unrar...but there are a bunch of free programs that do it.

If you want to see Tori's scene, it's on CD1, the outtakes are on CD2.

I'm definitely not going to upload the scenes you want to mega, sorry...I downloaded the entire thing from those links, if you have a decent connection, it shouldn't take too long. Each part took about 15 min to download and you can only download one file every 30 min. And you can start watching cd1 while you're waiting for cd2.

Last edited:

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
why don't you just make an effort to click your mouse once, enter the download code, and then click your mouse again, to download CD1, instead of asking someone to go out of their way, spend their time ripping and splitting individual scenes, which is a royal pain in the ass, and then them having to wait for hours as the scenes upload to mega?

she clearly found the links for you...clicking your mouse twice is such an effort, isn't it? now she should rip and split them, with all the attendant pain in the ass that entails, when she clearly is not the original uploader and was kind enough to just find you the links?

Wow. Someone's being an asshole. I merely asked if tori scenes were in cd 1 because I didn't wanna waste my time and bandwith on something I did not want. Regarding the editing the scenes and so forth there's much easier ways to do it then how you make it sound. Anyway, you could have just said: what you're looking for is in cd1. Download cd1. Instead, you had to go out of your way and be a straight up asshole. Congrats. Good day to you sir.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. Someone's being an asshole. I merely asked if tori scenes were in cd 1 because I didn't wanna waste my time and bandwith on something I did not want.

I disagree. I think the following is what you asked that was considered rude:

Fleur already mentioned that her link had Tori in it. Tha you downloaded CD2 and it wasn't there, it's obvious it's in the first one. Further asking her to piece out the scene you wanted and uploading it individually is the height of hubris.