Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never could understand all the angst

I suspected I was what I am as a teenager, without the Wagnerian operatics

(just saying -- nothing implied)

Last edited:

I never could understand all the angst

I suspected I was what I am as a teenager, without the Wagnerian operatics

You're very lucky then. I think most guys know when they're teens, many even before. What they can't do is accept what they're feeling. Even if everyone around them is completely accepting, there can still be lingering anger and frustration over being gay. For some people it can go for half their lives, many even longer.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A few posts back someone asked who I think about when I want to rub one off... well it's men. I'm attracted sexually to men, but it's not like I have a problem being with a woman, it just does nothing for me sexually. There's no spark, no feeling... just like I'm "going through the motions."

I guess the real problem is that I have not yet fully accepted or want to accept whether I may be bi-sexual. Until I accept that, I don't want to give any indication to the world that I may feel that way. To me once you go that step, you can't go back, you can't change things and many folks will never look at you the same way again and it can limit paths that you might want to take in your life. I've got high aspirations, or at least hope they pan out someday. Still waiting for that right time to come!

I think I have a much better understanding of what you're going through now...your words that I've bolded & put in red really say a lot.

Based on what you've said here, it sounds like you're gay but you don't want to accept it. Doesn't sound like you're bi because you say women do nothing for you sexually.

The bottom line here is this: don't worry about what to label yourself. You know deep down what you want and who you are. What's important is that you can accept yourself for who you are.