Torn Between Lovers?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Incocknito, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Incocknito

Gold Member

When you can't decide between two lovers is penis size ever an issue?

eg one man has a bigger penis than the other, or one man makes more money than the other but has a smaller penises?

This is open to both sexes.

I watched a programme last night that made me think that at least for women, when they are "playing" two or more guys perhaps penis size plays a part.

What do you think?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

That would mean two men were actually interested me at the same time. I have such a dull life. :frown1: I've NEVER been torn between two men at any time for any reason. :cry:

3. Bootman

Bootman New Member

Not an easy thing to admit, this. It's like the question of admitting that looks are important. The problem is that loads of people retreat into the fatuous cliches like "it's the attractiveness inside that's more important" etc etc. They are covering what they think is an uncomfortable fact. They've been told that being interested in looks/cock size/whatever is 'superficial' so they have to pretend that these things don't matter when the chips are down. But I have to say that size has played a part for me and I am not going to ever deny it. I have one friend for whom size is simply 100%. Everything. He would jump from a partner with an 11 to one with a 12 with no thought! I am not like that and there is more to any relationship than a cock. But it certainly helps.

4. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Everything would have to be totally equal and I'd bet that's rarely the case. But, if all were equal, the better lover would win out - regardless of penis size.

I've found there are always some differences between lovers - geographical location, age, goals, expectations, etc. that can make more of a difference than penis size alone. (but damn, penis size sure is a draw...)

5. tami_P

tami_P New Member

Albums:
    ofcourse...
    every woman has a fantasy of being with a big guy...
    and trust me its hard to find....u can see a womans big breasts or nice ass

but u cant tell if a guy has a big one unless u are "threre" if you know what i mean

6. Anyjoe

Anyjoe Active Member

Albums:

aaa HELLO.......................:boggled::boggled::boggled:

$$$$$$$$$$$$
    perhaps ?

7. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'll have Mary MacGregor's voice stuck in my head for days now.

Thanks, ever so.

8. Incocknito

Gold Member

I guess there aren't as many two timers on LPSG as I thought.

One of my "lovers" (lol) did even admit that she only wanted me for sex. And I did lose out to a guy with a bigger wallet...hmm.

I wondered if people had more first hand experience of this. Should I be glad that there aren't many players on LPSG? Or is it just that they aren't coming forward :tongue:

9. cheezsteak

cheezsteak Member

ah yessss. the battle between two lovers. i learned from experience picking the best lover can be the worst move ever. but it sure is fun before the train wrecks :biggrin1:

10. Northland

Gold Member

In my case it wasn't about weeper size.

Back when I was dating George and George- I find sticking with two persons of the same name saves on nasty fights when calling out their name in raunchy and robust passion- the time came when I had to decide which man would make me happier for Friday night and Saturday (either morning or all day).

Eventually I chose George-2 because he was bisexual (darned two timer eventually married my ex-girlfriend) and because he was quite generous. He'd pay for movies, dinner and drinks and still drop to his knees at the appropriate intervals.

The other George (George-1), although sweet most of the time had an acidy tongue which would dart about serving up words whenever he'd had one too many of his prissy white wines. Oh, make that pissy, since that noxious beverage reminds me of piss. If a man opts for drinking wine, I prefer a real man who can swig down a tasty red direct from the bottle or from a tumbler. The red makes for tastier tongue and mouth action as well, white always leaves a weird film and yuck taste.

George-1, eventually fled for Jersey, last known to be living in Passaic or Paramus or Parsippany or something like that. George-2 married and sired 3 daughters and seemed to be happy the last I saw him back in 2004 at his 15th wedding anniversary party.

I've never made the final selection on penis size or when with two ladies, upon their breast size. My choice is made based on the inner person, the likes and dislikes (our compatibility levels)- and their bank account and if they're close to the subway and a Dunkin' Donuts and Burger King.

11. Northland

Gold Member

I can lend you the record, I have it on a 45 along with the other 1970s horror. The Wreck of The Edmund Fitzgerald

12. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

I will be the first to admit that looks are extremely important. Call me shallow, but if I am not attracted to someone it does not matter how great his personality is how big his dick is whatsoever.

That said I am sometimes really surprised at who I find myself attracted to. There was this young guy who worked at a store that sold marine supplies who was about 19 or 20 and had an absolutely awful case of acne...I mean this poor kid's face was a total mess, but with the exception of the acne he was a very cute guy, and he also was really nice.

For some reason that I honestly can't explain I found him irresistable. When he offered to come over and help me install some electronics on my boat we got to chatting and I found out he was gay...and he confessed that he was still a virgin and had never been with a guy before because gay guys just were not attracted to him because he had zits. I told him that I found him very attractive in spite of his acne problem. To make a long story short we had a great time for the rest of the summer until he moved several states away to attend college.

Draft saved Draft deleted