Torn Frenulum - Happened to you?

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
Hey guys,

I was just wondering, has any LPSG men gone through or experienced having a torn or ripped Frenulum? Women feel free to join in if you have experience on the topic too!

Not sure what the frenulum, that's cool, check here - Frenulum of prepuce of penis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well I have in the past, and it was a result of a old gf not being that well lubricated. Imagine feeling a paper cut, only on the underside of your penis.

I was concerned about needing to have a circ. performed however it wasen't needed since it was a minor tear.

I remember being worried about it and this forum is a good place to bring up the topic. Hopefully it won't happen to you or the person your with, but at least it might help in discussing the topic. I haven't seen any posts up until now within the forum.

Anyone go through anything similar or worse :eek:?

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tore mine when I was 18, while wanking. It didn't bleed, as I recall, but the doctor gave me Friar's Balsam to help it heal. There's probably something more up-to-date for it nowadays. Never given any trouble since.

And I tore that of a guy I was playing with and it seemed to bleed like a stuck pig. Really alarming, but it was probably only quite a small amount. I told him to tell the doc he'd been with a woman (homosexual acts were illegal in that country). Sure spoiled the fun.

Don't you let anyone remove any of that beautiful cock of yours.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My ex's tore all the time and he claimed that it had been that way since he was a kid. He had a short, almost non-existent frenulum. He went to a doc here in Prague who referred him to a plastic surgeon who took a laser to it. He literally burned it off. He still has his foreskin, though he never had much to begin with (when standing it only covers half his glans) but the frenulum is no longer there. He says things are SO much better without it.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine tore badly once. It took about three months to figure out that if I was still going to use it, it was just going to tear again. It took weeks of no sex and no masturbation, for it to completely heal. Like you said, it was like a paper cut, except that it would reopen every time, until I let it rest enough to heal well.
It is not the strongest part of a human body, but it is the most pleasurable.

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
Mine tore badly once. It took about three months to figure out that if I was still going to use it, it was just going to tear again. It took weeks of no sex and no masturbation, for it to completely heal. Like you said, it was like a paper cut, except that it would reopen every time, until I let it rest enough to heal well.
It is not the strongest part of a human body, but it is the most pleasurable.

Glad to hear that you recovered, I know it sucks when it happens. Sometimes it's hard to avoid if your with someone who gets really excited, starts jerking you really hard or even jumps on top without getting warmed up first

tmvdsc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ripped mine twice over a year ago....
me and my ex gf were fucking in a hot tub and then moved from there onto a bed. next think i knew i saw blood all over the sheets, ran to the washroom, and immediately felt a slight burning cut pain as i saw the blood coming off my dick.
it healed pretty quickly. I went to the ER a couple days later. They told me just to put antibiotic cream like polysporin and keep it clean. no circumcision was neccessary.

a few weeks later we were going at it pretty hard again. it tore a little more.

ever since then i've never had a problem and have been fucking harder than ever without any worry of it tearing any further.

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A friend of mine tore his a couple of weeks ago. His tore pretty badly and he wants to have it removed completely now. The little flap of skin is just dangling there and he doesn't find it very aesthetic. For the record, he's not getting a full circumcision, he just wants the part of the frenulum that tore from his glans removed.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My foreskin was extremely tight for the girth of my penis. Dr.
wanted to circumcise, Dad said 'no'. (dad had to be circumcised at 15..he said none of his boys would have to hurt like that). So, Dr. said another option was to cllp the frenulum. He forced back the foreskin and clipped it and instructed me on how to stretch it

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ripped mine twice over a year ago....
me and my ex gf were fucking in a hot tub and then moved from there onto a bed. next think i knew i saw blood all over the sheets, ran to the washroom, and immediately felt a slight burning cut pain as i saw the blood coming off my dick.
it healed pretty quickly. I went to the ER a couple days later. They told me just to put antibiotic cream like polysporin and keep it clean. no circumcision was neccessary.

a few weeks later we were going at it pretty hard again. it tore a little more.

ever since then i've never had a problem and have been fucking harder than ever without any worry of it tearing any further.

Mine healed stronger as well. Scar tissue is tougher than the original frenulum.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ripped mine twice, had a frenuoplasty done twice, fuckers made a right mess, as the surrounding foreskin has been affected (First CUNTsultant was a complete butcher, the other just wanted to prod and prob, and just do nothing about it).

Over 5 years of this, trying every trick in the book, short of getting a circ, but now come to the point after these 5 years of just putting up with shit, I am going to have it propaly removed, forskin as well.

Just the case of getting finances sorted, and i'll be taking a trip to London to sort this crap out once and for all.

curiousdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine tore about a year ago. I was drunk fooling around with a chick and it was either her belt buckle, nails or something. Felt a tear but thought nothing of it until I realized it was really bleeding. I ended up tearing through a couple blood vessels and it tore all the way back to the shaft. It took over a month to heal.

I made sure it would heal in a way where it could never happen again. Overall it worked out well cause now my foreskin can go back all the way with no pressure on the head, but it was pretty freakin horrifying at the time.